UK Franchise Sales / Recruitment Manager
|Location: Solihull, West Midlands
|Salary: £25000 - £33000/annum
|Posted: 8 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
I am recruiting for a UK Franchise Recruitment Sales Manager; this is an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative and progressive up and coming International Coffee Company where the scope is for you to eventually develop into the role of Head of Expansion in the UK Market should you wish.
Working from home initially, this is an exciting position where you will be the only employed member of staff in the UK reporting into the Founder where you will be responsible for the growth of the companies franchise network in the UK; regularly attending events across the UK to pitch and present to prospective new entrepreneurial like minded individuals who will have an interest in using the franchise of this company to sell mobile coffee. You will need to be confident at working towards targets which is likely to be the sign up of 24-30 new franchises in the next 12 months.
As the company grows, so does your role, with plans to move into an office in Birmingham in 2018 and build a team of an additional 2/3 Business Developers you will be responsible for, ultimately giving you the chance to be Head of UK Expansion. This role will also include overseas travel to Germany which is the headquarters base; this is likely to be 3/4 days a month initially reducing to 3/4 days every other month once you are settled into the business.
My client is an award-winning, young and fast growing company based in Germany who currently have a 30 strong team of employees, which is revolutionizing the coffee-market with its mobile, self-sufficient Coffee-Shops. The company currently has more than 180 franchises in over 15 countries worldwide and growing.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- You will be responsible for recruiting and selecting new franchise candidates for the UK market
- You will prepare Franchise Discovery Days in the UK, mainly Birmingham, Manchester and London
- You will represent the company, the system and the brand at these information events
- You will support franchise prospects in the process of setting up a business and offer site location assistance
- You will set up business plans and support the financing process of setting up a business
- You will be in close contact with the German based expansion team to share experiences and overcome challenges
- Help in the set up of a new Birmingham based office to help with the continued growth of the company
- Have a UK full driving license and access to your own vehicle for the UK based travel (travel expenses will be paid)
- Educated to graduate level, ideally with a Bachelors or Masters within a Business related degree
- Comfortable and confident working for a young brand
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Understanding of business economic relations (Setting up business and financing)
- Experience in a franchise sector sales role would be highly desirable
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's
- Strong communication and presentation skills combined with a self-confident manner
- Experience of reporting systems to track progress of sales (preferably CRM system)
- Ability to work independently and diligently
- Willingness to travel (nationally and internationally)
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION*
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £25000 (potential of a little negotiation) basic salary dependant on experience, realistic OTE is £38,000 per annum which is uncapped
- £400 for every franchise which you sign up
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious and up and coming young hip brand
- Fast track career progression
- 40 hour working week which could include weekends when required
- 24 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Travel expenses paid
Please send your cv to (url removed) and call me on (Apply online only)
*If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected