Trainee / Recruitment Consultant Social Care
|Salary: £17900 - £30000/annum
|Posted: 10 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee / Experienced Recruitment Consultant Social Care - Southampton £17,900 - 30,000+ OTE, uncapped + bens
Your new company
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, an expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. With over 9,000 staff operating from 244 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 63,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 200,000 people into temporary assignments. We are looking for exceptional Trainee / experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our successful business in Southampton.
Your new role
As a Trainee or experienced Recruitment Consultant you will be working within the Social Care team supporting companies who provide support and care for Service Users with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and Physical Disabilities. You will be joining the largest office in the South East region with the opportunity to learn and develop from experienced consultants. You will manage the full 360 recruitment cycle, winning new clients and nurturing existing relationships. building professional relationships and market knowledge.
You will be provided with advanced support and training on our systems, and the Hays methodology, but are expected to bring real drive, expertise and value to the role. You will source candidates, win clients and match the right candidate to the right job in order to generate fee revenue. It’s hard work as you will have to hit both sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations here at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn uncapped commission and achieve your first promotion within a year.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will receive the best training in the industry to help you achieve success as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This will enable you to build your sales and develop recruiting expertise so you can achieve and enjoy a lasting and rewarding recruitment career.
* You will be paid a competitive salary, uncapped commission, incentives, referral bonuses of up to £2000 and a range of attractive employee benefits like discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loans, the ability to buy extra holiday days and generous shopping discounts.
* We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked through numerous promotions within a few years.
Do you think you have what it takes? Take our interactive quiz https://(url removed)/experience-a-day-in-the-life/
What you'll get in return
As a Recruiter at Hays you'll run your own business but be given the support of our market-leading brand, receive world-class training to help you become an expert and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry. You’ll also receive:
* A competitive salary & uncapped commission
* Exciting incentives and rewards
* A structured career path
* The opportunity to transform lives and businesses
* Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
* Opportunity for promotion to Consultant within 6 months.
We also have a range of employee benefits to choose from including:
* Discounted gym membership
* Annual season ticket loans
* Healthcare and dental-care plans
* Generous shopping discounts and savings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.