Trainee Recruitment Consultant x 3
|Location: Camberley, Surrey
|Posted: 27 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant x 3
Interested in starting a career in Recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant? Meet CG Consultants, a vibrant and expanding engineering & manufacturing recruitment consultancy in Camberley!
We’ve been around for over 40 years and are now embarking on a very exciting period of expansion. We’re looking for 3 ambitious and driven people to join our team on a permanent basis. You won’t need experience but you must be hard working, resilient and have a burning desire to succeed.
You’ll have the opportunity to earn career changing money with our uncapped commission scheme, have control over the direction of your career and an industry leading training programme to get you off to a flying start - you’ll even get letters after your name on completion of our training courses!
We are looking for ambitious, money motivated, driven people who share our common trait; success.
Check out our website and reviews on Glassdoor for first hand testmonials regarding working at CG Consultants and our service.
What’s in it for you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
• Competitive starting salary & access to our uncapped tiered commission structure designed to reward high performers
• Clear and fast track routes to promotion, controlled by you and supported by industry leading training from the IOR (Institute of Recruiters)
• Overachievement expenses paid holidays and city breaks to the likes of Marbella and Ibiza
• Lunch clubs to top of the range restaurants
• Daily & monthly incentive schemes with challenges to earn prizes and cash!
• Private contributory pension scheme with Royal London
• 23 days holiday & your birthday off with the option to buy or sell holiday annually
• A very popular beer fridge, Nespresso coffee, fruit, biscuits & breakfast supplied!
• Half price local gym membership
• We’re proud of our committed, supportive and conscientious team and offer a range of additional perks such as on-going development, discounts in local businesses and access to an employee assistance & wellbeing programme
To be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant you must:
• Have a sense of urgency & possess a strong work ethic – recruitment is not easy and you will need to work hard to earn well and progress quickly!
• Possess emotional intelligence & be a natural influencer
• Be goal orientated and be an effective planner
• Have the ability to build relationships and possess fine attention to detail with your written work
• Hold at least a grade ‘C’ (or level 4) in English Language and Maths
Your main responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will involve:
Focusing initially on managing the entire candidate recruitment process from initial screening through to offer and on-boarding whilst picking up leads and referrals to increase your market knowledge & business development opportunities
As you quickly start to become more and more competent, your role will expand into a 360 position whereby you will start to follow up on the leads you have generated and start to build your own client base
Your typical day will be diverse! You might be dealing with applications at 9am, booking in interviews at 10am, headhunting a candidate from a competitor at 11am and then agreeing terms with a new client by 12pm
You will spend the majority of your day on the phone creating & building relationships, networking with clients and candidates and facilitating the recruitment process between both parties
You will also have the freedom to be out on the road visiting new and existing clients and have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of CG Consultants and grow & develop with us
If you feel you match our ambition, regardless of your experience please apply now.
Interested in making up to £1,500?
If this position isn’t for you but you can think of someone that could be interested, please provide us with a recommendation. We offer a £500 referral fee for each Trainee Recruitment Consultant who secures the position and stays with us for at least 10 weeks. Do you know anyone suitable?
Email their details to the email below and if they are not already known to us & go on to secure the position we will reward you with a cheque for £500!
Location: Camberley, Surrey
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be able to commute from the following locations: Aldershot, Ascot, Ash Vale, Ash, Bagshot, Blackwater, Bracknell, Camberley, Church Crookham, Crowthorne, Farnborough, Farnham, Finchampstead, Fleet, Frimley, Hartley Witney, Lightwater, Mytchett, Sandhurst, Wokingham, Yateley