Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £18000 - £22000/annum Uncapped Bonus , Private Health, Pen
|Posted: 10 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Full training and development
Starting salary up to £22k + excellent bonus scheme
Leicester - LE1
See below details to apply!
Are you looking for a fresh, exciting and highly rewarding career?
Is training, development and progression important to you?
Interested in submerging yourself into a high energy, fast paced working environment?
If so, we have an amazing internal opportunity here at Encore for you!
Our Engineering team in Leicester are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their very successful and well established team!
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches placing staff within Industrial, Engineering, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Our Leicester Engineering division are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the team. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual to offer recruitment services and delivery to our ever growing client base who require temporary workforce solutions. You will be responsible for filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates, client relationship management and generating new business.
- Liaising with Encore's business clients to gain understanding of their recruitment requirements.
- Advertising for applicants in such a manner that will generate the largest / best quality response.
- Successfully matching candidates to job specifications and contacting them to pitch relevant positions.
- Managing your recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly to ensure that the clients and contractors are consistently satisfied.
- Business Development - cold calling local businesses (this is not high volume telesales - we value quality over quantity) and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new clients.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £22,000 plus uncapped bonus payments - unlimited earning potential!
- Extensive training package - You will have the opportunity to attend a wide variety of external and in house courses run regularly to develop your service and sales skills as part of your development into a full 360 recruitment consultant.
- 10% club: discretionary pay rise of 10% year on year just by hitting your target!
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% Contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days off for your birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our directors.
- Private Health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
What makes a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Encore?
- We will consider candidates with a sales or customer service related background.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates, developing these in to long standing business relationships.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Ability to identify problems and ensure that corrective action planning is put in place.
- Drive to succeed and excellent communication skills.
- Ideally you will have your own car and driving licence.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in recruitment, if you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed with us, please apply to Jack Brooks @ Encore Engineering today! We will endeavour to look at every applicant.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500