Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum uncapped commission + Benefits
|Posted: 8 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Due to growth and to celebrate 25 years of trading, Wallace Hind are setting up a new division to focus on developing relationships with local businesses across Northamptonshire and neighbouring counties. We`ll be specialising in Sales and Marketing, HR Retail Design across all sectors.
We want to become the leading, go-to recruitment business for general office staffing across the Northamptonshire region. With a great brand, excellent reputation (80% of our work is repeat business), superb facilities, we believe we have a lot to offer to clients across the region.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000, uncapped commission + Benefits
To be successful as trainee recruitment consultant you will need to be all of the following:-
* Vivacious, motivated and competitive. Outgoing isn`t good enough.
* Unafraid of hard work, fast learning and fast development
* Proud of what you do and looking to work for a great local brand
WHAT YOU`LL BE DOING ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:-
The world of recruitment is ever changing but as Trainee Recruitment Consultant you still need to be good and not scared of the fundamental tasks. On a day to day basis, you will have to grow and develop (with our help) to be the very best at the following:-
* Make business development calls both cold and warm
* Network locally and immerse yourself into the local business community.
* Meeting clients face to face and selling a portfolio of recruitment solutions.
* Working with candidates to match them effectively to positions.
* Write a decent job advert, you must have good written and communications skills.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:-
* We want people from other local recruitment businesses who are keen for a change and new environment.
* Consultants that have cut their teeth in recruitment with other recruitment companies who aren`t happy with their environment and aspire for better.
* We want future managers who can be with us for the next generation.
* We can offer the option to learn our retained search model and help you develop from database and contingent recruitment through to a Search and Selection consultant. If your happy in your lane, that`s O.K. too!
* Good consultants who are already established and just fancy a change.
* No matter what your story, we`re keen to speak with you. Our environment offers a unique and supportive opportunity for a Recruitment Professional, from any 360 degree role, the platform to be rewarded on merit.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
HERE IS WHY WALLACE HIND IS AS GOOD AS IT IS:
* We offer a structured management environment to ensure you maximise your potential. However, we don`t do micro management (it`s painful) and we do expect you to bring new ideas, drive and passion to the business.
* We offer an excellent commission structure and further incentives of encouragement.
* We`ve got a genuinely fun working environment where you will feel part of a family striving towards the same goal.
* We have the best online advertising packages, above any other UK recruiter and a range of products and processes that is genuinely different to the standard recruiter.
* Our repeat business rate of 85% is a clear demonstration that clients and candidates believe in us and the services we offer.
* We have a highly skilled internal resourcing team who generated over 30% of our revenue last year.
* We`re really down to earth people with ZERO politics.
* We expect you to take an hour for lunch and work sensible hours, recognising there is life outside of work.
* Unless you`re seeing clients or candidates (or, at your own discretion) you can wear what you want, apart from flip flops…. The MD doesn`t like flip flops!
* You can take ¼ day holidays and we finish at 4pm on a Friday. Not many recruitment businesses have thought of that!
In the first instance please email your CV with a covering letter confirming current salary details to Phil Monkman – Partner quoting Trainee Recruitment Consultant and reference PM1707-28 and reference DDI: (Apply online only). Wallace Hind Selection LLP. The Old Vicarage, 1 Main Rd, Duston. Northampton. NN5 6JB Tel: (Apply online only) Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not prefer exactly to where the role is based