Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum commission, car. benefits
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Are you ready to earn £35,000 - £40,000 in your first year? Do you want to grow that by 20-25% year on year? Do you want to join the recruitment industry as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and are unsure how to do so? - Then the Randstad CPE is the place you need to be!
Holidays to luxurious destinations, a fridge full of champagne and a High Performance Club that dines at Michelin Star Restaurants - 3 of the many reasons to find out more about a career at Randstad CPE!
We want to train the next generation of recruitment consultants so that you can be earning in excess of £40,000 in your first year! Have you ever wondered how to get into recruitment... knowing you have the motivation and drive to do so? No experience is required, all training is given in your first 6 weeks so you can be one of the most successful recruiters in Bristol!
Saving for a mortgage? A luxury car or a lavish all-inclusive holiday? - our uncapped commission scheme and development programmes will get you to where you want to be.
We have a open plan vibrant office, a buzzy sales team and a manager that is dedicated to having the very best recruitment branch in Bristol. Our luxury office space boasts:
* A refreshing open planned sales floor
* State of the art IT equipment
* Large, spacious interview rooms
* A dedicated training academy, that is tailored to your personal requirements
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
* Uncapped Commission (the more you put in, the more you get back)
Realistic Earning Potential as part of our training academy:
£40,000.00 (Year One)
£50,000 - £75,000 (Year Two)
£75,000 + (Year Three +)
* Away Days
* Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
* High Performance Awards
* Randstad Stars (extra monetary incentives up to £5,000!)
* Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares) - Double your money!
* Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts…
* … and a whole lot more!
As a Recruitment Consultant representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include:
* Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
* Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
* Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
* Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we need from you ("the requirements"):
No experience is necessary! All we ask is that you are:
* Open to new ideas and ways of working
* Sales Driven
* Driven by success
* Hard working
Have you got this far?Randstad Bradley Stoke is waiting for you....
If you are looking for that next step in your recruitment journey, update your CV today, apply and one of our recruitment specialists will be in touch.
sales; business sales; b2b; b2b sales; telesales; promotional sales; gym sales; membership sales; recrutiment; get into recruitment; training; trianing programme; graduate; grad programme; graduate role; graduate opportunity