Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £16788 - £25182/annum Commission
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Who are we?
Reperio Human Capital are a global provider of specialised IT Recruitment Services with headquarters in Belfast. As a team of 27 people, we have set ourselves apart from our competitors as one of the go-to recruitment firms for IT positions. This comes down to our consultants – their enthusiasm, their desire and their in-depth knowledge of the IT market. We have strived to foster a friendly, fast-paced and supportive environment here in Reperio, something our whole team contributes to. We firmly believe our social and enjoyable working environment has been integral to our success. Ultimately, we don’t offer our consultants jobs, we offer them careers and the tools and opportunities for them to be very successful.
Working for Reperio is unique, we pride ourselves in rewarding good work with fantastic progression opportunities, completely uncapped commission, a competitive base salary, life insurance as well as regular holiday incentives and lunch clubs to the best restaurants in Belfast. Our purpose is to develop our brand to become the most well-known and respected IT Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland. We are looking for individuals that share our ambition and passion to play their part in leading us towards that goal.
What will you be doing?
* You will be assigned a niche IT Recruitment Market which is your business, so you will have the responsibility to build your network of candidates (whom you can place into companies), and your portfolio of clients (companies whom you can place your candidates with).
* Use your personality to build long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, whilst proving a bespoke and professional service
* Identifying, approaching and sourcing potential candidates
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in a job
* Using business development techniques, you will grow your impressive portfolio of clients, who will be eager to utilise your skills as a niche IT Recruitment Consultant
* Building your client and candidate base through attending networking events
* Acting as the "go-to" in your business area, developing a specialist knowledge of your market
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for a Recruitment Consultant who shares our values and wants to work with a niche, developing company and get in on the ground floor. We want to hire someone that is looking for a career with a firm that can provide them opportunities for future development and hyper earning potential. You will be given the opportunity to build a thriving career. You don't need to have experience in recruitment or IT as we will teach you everything you need to know. We strongly recognise the importance of transferable skills and ambition and will provide you with a unique and successful training programme which will be tailored to you.
* Ambitious, highly motivated and resilient individuals
* Highly sales driven and financially motivated
* Professional and confident candidates with a drive to succeed
* Sales background
* Experience in recruitment
What can we offer you?
* Extensive tailored training and support
* Completely uncapped Commission (up to 35% commission on your monthly billing)
* Competitive base salary
* Clear, fast-track career progression
* Monthly lunch clubs to the best restaurants in Belfast
* Regular holiday targets throughout the year (previous destinations include Dubai, New York & Barcelona)
* Pension, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
* Gym membership discounts, and various employee benefit schemes
* Our own *well stocked* Beer/Soft Drink fridge & fresh fruit for whole office
* Social, friendly and supportive office environment with a team that celebrates every success
If you want to jump-start your career within a successful and growing company that values and rewards its staff, then please apply here or contact Alanna in Reperio at +44 (0) (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business