Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: EC2M 2EF, Bank, Greater London
|Salary: £20000 - £22000/annum Bonus + Commission
|Posted: 29 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Do these words apply to you?
Entrepreneurial, articulate, dedicated, driven, ethical, resilient, reliable, professional,
self-motivated, ambitious, charismatic, adaptable, team player, open-minded,
hard-working, confident, honest, determined, enthusiastic, tenacious, proactive.
Irrespective of your current profession or educational status, if you believe you display the character traits above, then we have an amazing opportunity available for you.
Aylin White is looking to appoint exceptional trainee recruitment consultants to join the team in London with opportunities within our Real Estate, Construction and M&E Contracting teams.
Established in London in 2008, Aylin White is a successful property, engineering and construction recruitment consultancy with strong leadership and is regarded as being within the top percentile of our industry by our clients.
For the successful applicant we are offering a unique career opportunity in developing the next generation of aspiring recruiters in the heart of the City of London, with fantastic transport links from Moorgate and Liverpool Street.
A number of our clients are the most prestigious companies within their field and in recognition of their need for ’top talent’ we are seeking high-achieving individuals to develop a career within our organisation.
What is required?
The successful applicants will be required to demonstrate the following:
• Sales ability and the understanding of what it takes to be a successful recruitment consultant
• Graduate – minimum 2.2 with ideally a sport or work related achievement
• Non-graduate - Minimum of 2 years’ working experience with at least 1 year B2B sales experience
• Commercial awareness
• Information gathering and problem-solving skills
• Internet navigation and social networking ability
• Strong written and communication skills
It is not essential to have any prior knowledge of the recruitment, property, engineering or construction industries, as we provide a structured training programme for all entry level positions.
Aylin White can offer the successful applicant a fantastic launch pad to start their recruitment career, along with continued support and training to ensure their ongoing development and progression up the organisational ladder.
You will be enrolled onto a 6 month FAST TRACK two-phase tailored training program, providing you with knowledge of the industry we work in, developing the skills you’ll require to work as an executive head-hunter and ultimately developing and managing your own client portfolio. Your initial target will be to complete the 12 week Academy Hub which is a blended learning approach delivered by Senior Management as well as experienced Consultants. You will start off your role as a Researcher followed by promotion to Analyst within 12 weeks. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, commission structure and range of company benefits.
• Basic starting salary of £20,000 increasing to £22k upon your promotion to Analyst
• Benefits package including; Pension, Private Healthcare, 25 days annual leave & mobile phone (Analyst level above)
• Excellent bonus structure
• 1 Charity Volunteer day per calendar year
• Structured career progression plan and milestones
• Ongoing training & development through the AW Excellence Hub – quarterly workshops, lunch and learn sessions
• Individual and team incentives including vouchers, team days out, monthly Lunch club, two annual overseas trips and more
To apply, please send a covering email, along with your CV and any other information that you feel is relevant. The next stage will be a pre-screening telephone interview, followed by a 1st stage interview conducted by our Internal Talent Acquisition Advisor