Tehnical In-House Recruiter
|Location: Houghton-Le-Spring, County Durham
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Technical In-House Recruiter
In this role, the Internal Recruiter is responsible for providing a professional and efficient recruitment service to the business. The key focus will be to ensure a great candidate experience, and a smooth recruitment process. Managing the screening process, ensuring that candidates are undergoing an exceptional candidate journey and that qualified candidates are provided to the hiring manager.
Who We Are
Leighton is an award winning integrated technology business. We use vision, creativity and expertise to connect businesses with their customers and drive commercial success across multiple touchpoints. Working with us isn’t just about achieving the end result, it’s about what we do to get there, changing the way you think about your business and the benefits of digital forever.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead on the implementation of any new initiatives to support with the effectiveness of the recruitment strategy.
• Research appropriate avenues for recruiting which attracts amazing people, whilst being cost effective.
• Suggest ways in which the Leighton profile as an employer can be raised externally and manage this by establishing relationships with relevant organisations.
• Screening applications and CVs in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining Leighton standards at all times and creating the very best candidate experience.
• Conducting phone screens, working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates.
• To be the main point of contact for internal and external candidates, answering queries in a timely and customer centric manner, providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and/or email
• Screening and utilising specific technology job boards
• Working closely with stakeholders across the business and demonstrating excellent communication and organisational skills, proactively coordinating and monitoring interviews.
• Ensuring the database and candidate files are kept up to date.
• Offering successful candidates and providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates as required.
• Liaising with the hiring managers to understand their requirements and matching the right candidates to the right roles.
• Support the coordination of any assessment centres or networking events.
• Administers job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies
• Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
• Participate in jobs fairs and career events
• Is the expert at exploring new recruitment channels and provides recommendations to the Head of People
• Execution of the recruitment social media communication, following our internal marketing principles
• Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the main job market movements
• Preparation of the yearly recruitment plan
• Reports the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
• Review current and make recommendations on recruiting procedures
• Implement monitoring systems to ensure targets are met eg. Time to hire, cost per hire, etc. suggest improvements
• Develop and manage full lifecycle recruitment services
• Provide advice, guidance and support to hiring managers on interview techniques
• Build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners eg. agencies
• Build and manage candidate pipelines
• Act as point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters
• Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
• Manages all administration i.e. offers, contracts, new starter packs
• Manages the probation admin process
• Senior Leadership Team
• Management Team
• Recruitment Agencies (where applicable)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Must have proven experience of previous technology recruitment
• Preferably worked as an internal recruiter in a similar industry
• Experience recruiting for niche and hard-to-fill technology roles
• Managing the end to end recruitment process
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong organisational skills, ability to work to challenging deadlines with changing priorities.
• Motivated to drive your own successes and personal development.
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
• Experience of graduate and apprenticeship programmes
• Positive “can do” attitude with a high degree of initiative
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility
• Approachable and friendly
• Good team player
• Honest and open with integrity
• Strong customer focus
What We Offer
We value our team and to attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. You can look forward to:
• A competitive salary this will be dependent on experience.
• An annual review, with quarterly 1-2-1’s.
• A contributory pension scheme we match 3% - 5%
• A death in service benefit
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (3 must be reserved for Christmas).
• A flexible approach to working core hours 10:00 – 12:00 and 14:00-16:00.
• Continuous personal development, career path and training.
It’s the Little Things
• Free Fruit delivered on a weekly basis to all sites.
• Organised free social club events
• Charity fundraising opportunities
• Sporting Events – football, yoga, pilates…
• Festive day at Christmas time
• Funding for training books for personal development
If you want to join a team that is ambitious, challenging, hardworking and fun, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your CV and a cover letter outlining the reason and motivation for you applying for the position and details of your salary/benefit package.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious digital company. So if you think this is the role for you, apply today