Technical Recruitment Partner
|Posted: 6 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
You know your front end from your back end and the difference between UX and UI.
You love the world of tech. You’ll want to bring this love with you to an environment where you’ll really be able to deliver. Focusing on the tech recruitment within our Midlands division, you’ll take full ownership, as well as supporting with our tech roles in London and our print and digital positions based nationwide.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, you enjoy working on lots of different vacancies simultaneously and are able to juggle – conflicting priorities that is. As with any recruitment role, you will be a company ambassador, taking the reins on seeking out the best technical talent, with our current tech and new investments – this shouldn’t be too hard.
From taking briefs, advertising and screening candidates and organising interviews, you’ll be involved in it all. This is a full 360 role, so you’ll be involved in much more than just day to day recruitment.
As with any in-house recruitment position, you’ll be direct sourcing. Scouring the job boards and LinkedIn, you’ll be after the best of the best talent to work for ITG.
You’ll be working from both our Fort Dunlop head office and Trinity Park (Birmingham Airport) offices and there will be a need for travel to our London office from time to time.
So, what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
* 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays– relax, take a holiday, or just sleep for a week?
* Referral scheme– we recognise our employees referring new talent into the business and we reward you for it.
* Tons of discounts– who doesn’t love a discount? You can get money off at Apple, Tui, Samsung and Vue Cinema to name just a few.
* Employee assistance programme– we help you, take care of you!
* Raising money for charity– Easter egg hunts, Christmas raffles, sponsored leg waxes - we love to give back.
Recruitment Partner | Tech Recruiter | Java | .NET | HTML
Am I the right person for the job?
* You know your tech roles and can speak enough lingo to pique people’s interest – from your Java Developers to your QA Analysts, you know the industry and are comfortable in filling these positions at all levels
* You’ll hold technical recruitment experience from an in-house/talent acquisition role
* You’ll have experience in direct sourcing those ‘hard to fill’ vacancies – don’t we all love them!
* Your knowledge of the technology market is impeccable, especially within .NET/SQL
* You’re a customer-focused fanatic, you’re eager to impress and treat all internal hiring managers as your client. ITG is committed in providing an outstanding service to its clients and, as part of the all-important People team, we are dedicated in doing the same
* You can handle the pressure – as with many recruitment environments, this is fast-paced and there is no slowing down
* You have no qualms in building relationships with your colleagues and hiring managers, you’re comfortable in challenging various role requirements to make sure you’re meeting expectations
What are you waiting for!? You’ve got down to here which means there’s a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) is among the most successful and innovative full-service marketing businesses in the world. We have UK offices in Birmingham, London and Wolverhampton, an R&D centre in Dartford, a European HQ in Amsterdam, and client teams throughout Europe. Across the pond, our US contingent is based in New York and Chicago.
While you’ll be forgiven for not recognising our name, you’ll definitely be familiar with our client roster of over 100 iconic brands and retailers including Puma, Heineken, Audi, M&S, Virgin Media and Sainsbury’s. Our Media Centre marketing automation platform provides visibility and control over every aspect of our clients' marketing activity, managing their marketing operations on a global scale.
Last but not least, our top-notch tech is supported by a range of market-leading services, including digital and social strategy and execution, print management, data-driven personalised CRM, retail strategy, local marketing and 24/7 multichannel content creation