Senior Recruitment Manager
|Salary: £25000 - £33954/annum
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Senior UK Recruitment Officer
Salary £25,305 to £33,954
6 Month Temporary Contract
Reporting to the UK Student Recruitment Manager, you will co-ordinate, organise, develop and deliver a range of external activities and events to drive UK student to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Coventry University. You will set the highest standards of customer service and a underpin student recruitment activity with a clear commitment to brand and key messages.
Main duties and responsibilities
* To oversee and contribute to the delivery of an annual student recruitment programme in schools, colleges and on campus events which will involve a range of university stake holders. Acting as the first point of contact for all recruitment enquiries and responsible for responding to and resolving those enquiries.
* To deliver the department's operational contribution to Clearing, creating initiatives that support the University's annually defined targets and contribute to the development of processes and procedures.
* To liaise with undergraduate and postgraduate student recruitment staff within faculties to organise outreach activities and ensure proper faculty representation and co-ordination as part of an annual delivery plan offered to schools and colleges.
* Generate external links that lead to event organisation and delivery with schools and colleges. This includes overseeing and contributing to the delivery of all Phoenix Partner activity ensuring that relationships are productive and Coventry University's Partnership offer is relevant and understood by school and college links.
* To organise and ensure the delivery of a range of on campus events as part of an annual plan that includes; campus visits, course visit days, course specific taster days, mature student events and widening participation events.
* To organise attendance at all UCAS fairs and post graduate fairs ensuring that all collateral, branding, key messaging is established and meets the corporate recruitment priorities. This includes co-ordinating external logistic companies, stands, student ambassadors and RAO staff.
* To promote the University to potential students, parents and teachers throughout the year, with extensive liaison with local schools and colleges and delivery of a range of presentations to students, teachers and parents that adhere to corporate messages and university priorities.
* To liaise with the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admissions Tutors to develop and implement effective recruitment plans for potential students and applicants. This will include tracking of and reporting on activity in order to improve applicant conversion.
* To develop, implement and maintain ongoing evaluation of recruitment and outreach activities in order to evaluate their impact. This will involve: monitoring the University's Access Agreement activities; preparing evaluation reports for managers on activities including recommendations for improvement, and liaison to ensure coherent evaluation of activities.
*To contribute to the development of recruitment-related marketing materials to reinforce the profile of the University among key target audiences.
* To maintain close liaison with the Recruitment and Admissions Communication and Marketing Team, the Recruitment and Admissions Team, and key departments in the University. Co-ordinate a university wide operational recruitment group which oversees relevant recruitment delivery, ensuring that recruitment priorities are integrated.
* To monitor recruitment KPI's as set by the Recruitment Manager and provide regular reports to the Recruitment and Admissions management team and wider university where required. This includes monitoring and evaluation reports and recommendations
* Actively include the departments commitment to customer care throughout all recruitment activity to ensure a professional service to all prospective students and their influencers.
* Represent the University at external professional body meetings as necessary and represent the Recruitment Manager at internal meetings as required.
AND such other duties as are within the scope and spirit of the job purpose, the title of the post and its grading
You will have a first degree with experience recruiting students in a Higher Education environment. An excellent presenter you will have experience presenting to a wide range of ages and abilities.
Experience of working independently to targets and meeting KPI's
Evidence of marketing related CPD.
Management or supervision experience,
Ability to think clearly and objectively and manage change in systems and procedures.
Demonstrable ability to adopt creative approaches to planning and developing solutions, systems and procedures within a work environment.
Passionate about providing honest and inclusive information that directly helps the target audience make a fully informed decision about Coventry University.
Awareness of the use of new technologies to deliver effective messages
Excellent organisational, analytical and reporting skills.
Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment and effectively prioritise multiple tasks.
Ability to learn independently and to master and apply new knowledge and skills quickly.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail including giving presentations in public.
Ability to interact confidently with prospective students, their parents and advisers, academic and professional staff and senior managers.
This role will require a clean Full UK driving licence as travel around the UK, especially England will be required regularly.
You will require a flexible approach to work including unsocial hours,evening, weekend and overnight activities throughout the year.
Willingness to undergo an enhanced DBS check if required