Senior Account Manager for Recruitment Agency
|Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
|Salary: £28000 - £32000/annum £28k - 32k per year
|Posted: 15 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Salary – £28,000-£32,000 plus Commission, Death in Service, Private Medical Insurance, Mobile Phone, Gym Membership, 30 Days Holiday incl Bank Holidays, Regular Corporate Away Days, Potential to win Attendance at the Elite Retreat.
SENIOR CANDIDATE CONSULTANT / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (CC)
RUGBY TOWN CENTRE OFFICE, WARWICKSHIRE, CV21 2DU 10 min from J1 of M1 or J18 of M6
Direct Report: Director of Recruitment Services
Hours – Full-Time to Include Two Evenings
Travel – Regular Regional Travel , it is expected that the CC will meet candidates outside of the office where required to both register them with Accountancy Elite and prepare them for interviews with clients. On occasion there may also be some accompanied visits to client’s offices.
Diligence – Always deliver to the best of your ability and go the extra mile
Relationships – Get to know your clients and customers, small talk can go a long way
Happily Engaging – It’s cheesy but a service with a smile will help to engage with your clients
Desire – Wanting to help your clients and customers and going that extra mile won’t go unnoticed.
* Someone experienced in either Recruitment at Consultant Level or Considerable Resourcing Experience
* Or – someone with a strong background in Account Management and proven capability to develop and maintain accounts
* A bubbly, warm personality.
* Someone driven by maximising their earnings whilst maintaining the highest standard of service.
Accountancy Elite is the youngest of the Elite Group companies, currently with just 3 team members in it’s employ but is part of the debt-free Medical Elite Recruitment & Practice Sales Limited enterprise. This business generates more than £1m in EBITDA annually and is currently a team of 29 further members of staff. The individual would become the 8th member of our wider recruitment consultancy team covering Dental & Accountancy, one of 24 team members in the office daily.
Accountancy Elite is our next big project so it’s chance to join an acorn and be part of it becoming an Oak, a journey that a number of our dental team have been on and now enjoying the benefits. Our target is to double revenue in accountancy this year.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Working alongside the Resourcer the CC will be responsible for registering candidates with Accountancy Elite for prospective roles our clients may have to offer; working with both scheduled and unscheduled calls.
* The CC will meet with potential candidates to gauge their potential suitability for roles our clients may have to offer, to get their ‘buy-in’ to Accountancy Elite in what is a scarce candidate market for
practice-based roles and a candidate heavy market for industry-based roles. Using this process it expected that they will garner potential leads for the Business Development Consultant.
* The CC will in association with the resource mine internet databases for potential candidates and make contact with them to encourage them to register with the business, they will also pro-actively contact candidates who have made attempts to register with the business already.
* The CC will manage new jobs registered with the firm, ensuring they are regularly matched for new candidates until they are filled; pro-actively making approaches to candidates and selling the opportunity to them as required.
* The CC will then submit the CV for Consideration to the client and will pro-actively account manage the client both verbally and non-verbally to encourage them to consider the candidate for interview.
* The CC will be responsible for arranging interviews between clients and candidates on a fast turn-around
* The CC will deal with presenting offers to candidates and handling counter-offers between clients and candidates as required.
* The CC will manage the candidate through their notice period, maintaining regular contact between candidate and client and throughout their initial three month probation period, highlighting and trying to manage any challenges as require.
* Develop relationships with clients and candidates alike to build the AE brand and encourage repeat business.
* Indirectly develop the business by acquiring additional vacancies from known contacts, pick up leads of vacancies from candidates for pursuance by the BDC.
* Maintaining the accuracy and tidiness of our CRM as required.
* Direct the workload and priorities of the resource as required in association with the Business Development Consultant.
All income generated by the CC will be eligible for commission once the monthly desk fee has been covered which is reviewed in April of each year but currently sits £6,000 per month. They will then be paid commission on a tiered basis up to 18% of fees invoiced, paid one month in arrears.
Apply today in confidence