Sales Manager - Recruitment
|Salary: £45000/annum £45K basic+commission
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Sales Manager - Online Recruitment - Open to flexible hours
£40-45k plus uncapped commission
Central London (near Southwark/ Blackfriars/ London Bridge/ Waterloo)
Our client is the leading job board serving the quality part time/ flexible job market in the UK. We regularly feature in national press and win awards, and the founders have received MBEs for the impact their research and work has made. The flexible job market is an exciting emerging market… our client is instrumental in creating this market, and there is a lot of work to do to continue their growth and increase the pace of their success!
They are looking for an Sales Manager to run their busy jobsite sales team of 3 and take responsibility of Key Account revenue. The successful candidate would run the sales team and oversee the selling of online advertising ensuring that revenue targets are reached according to the 2017 sales plan. They are part of a Community Interest Company, so all the revenue they make from their advertising sales is used to continue their work with assisting and advising candidates who need part time or flexible work. The role would suit a Senior Sales person, Account Manager or Advertising Manager with job board and people management experience, who wants to be involved with revenue generation and business development.
• You will oversee the procedures put in place to attain the KPIs set out in their 2017 sales plan and assess performance in order to create the plan for 2018.
• You will motivate and inspire your team with your sales ability and positive, can-do approach to hitting targets.
• You will be expected to lead from the front and generate revenue from new customers as well as existing partners
• Your approach to selling will be consultative and responsive to the requirements of your client, ensuring that their recruitment campaign always works well, and that they return to book longer term packages due to service and response satisfaction.
• You will have your own individual revenue targets which contribute to the monthly team targets.
• Calls and sales create a large amount of administrative work which needs to be completed by your team members each day and needs monitoring. This includes writing proposals, collating and sending response statistics, ensuring vacancies are live on the job site and advising on amendments.
• Accurate records of your and your team’s conversations, pitches, proposals and sales must be maintained on salesforce.
• Liaising with other teams in our office wherever necessary regarding PR, marketing, invoicing and collaborative projects.
• Effective time management will be essential due to the numerous facets of this role.
• This role could be done on a 4 or 5 day per week basis and we are happy to discuss these options with candidates at interview stage
• Experience selling digital recruitment advertising.
• B2B Key Account sales experience.
• Great contacts and networks within the recruitment industry.
• People management experience.
• Impeccable interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at senior level within, and outside of the business.
• Highly organised and be able to demonstrate great attention to detail.
• You must bring confidence, energy, confidence and a ‘can-do’ attitude into our office.
• You must be proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and confident using databases and other computer systems.
In return, they offer a truly inspiring market to work in, and a medium that really works, and is hugely supported by their candidate and employer base.
They offer a warm and open, supportive working environment with never ending passion for their social mission. Achievement is always recognised. The founders of their business sit with you, work with you, and celebrate your accomplishments with you and your team. Offer 27 days holiday per year, and un-capped commission and bonuses for top targets being hit