Recruitment Services Manager (Central)
|Posted: 4 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Central region: BHX, DSA, EMA, HUY, LBA, LPL, LTN, MAN, MME
Office base can be at any of these Airport locations
The Recruitment Services Manager is a regional role, which will create a strong link between the operation and the overall recruitment function within their allocated region.
The Recruitment Services Manager will drive standardisation and consistency of recruitment related activity throughout the region. Driving compliance between sites and working closely with key stakeholders within their allocated region, while building strong relationships with business unit recruiters, department managers and station managers, as well as effective management of third party Recruitment Agencies from the Swissport PSL.
Working with the relevant Regional General Manager (Ground Handling and Cargo), the Recruitment Services Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of all aspects of recurring and seasonal recruitment for the region. The successful post holder will develop and implement recruiting strategies in line with company guidelines and procedures; develop relationships with external stakeholders; and effectively manage the on-boarding process in conjunction with internal departments.
The Recruitment Services Manager will provide the Recruitment Services Department and Senior Management Teams with analysis of the local and regional employment markets and provide a strategic approach to attracting and retaining staff.
As well as being creative and strategic, IT literacy and the technical ability to deal with a complex Applicant Tracking system is essential.
* Support recruitment events where required
* Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Liaise with the local recruiters on the recruitment of all operational staff and assisting with delivering the requisite pipeline of candidates in line with agreed targets to the operation.
* Administration and Training of Oracle Taleo Recruitment Enterprise Edition Applicant Tracking System).
* Assist with Support Role recruitment both Regionally, and within the Swissport GB Ltd Head office (HGB).
* Ensure Corporate Recruitment Procedures are adhered to and set KPIs are met or exceeded at all Business Units within the region.
* Actively identify advertising and recruitment avenues and develop relationships with potential candidate sources in line with corporate guidelines.
* Monitor and regularly audit the referencing and processing of all Airport Restricted Zone (RZ) ID pass applications and candidate paperwork to regulatory standards, agreed timescales and KPIs.
* Attend Interview Sessions/Assessment Centres and coordinate the interviewing, liaise with candidates in conjunction with the relevant Recruiters and Department Heads.
* Ensure corporate On boarding and Induction procedures are adhered to in conjunction with the Training Services Department.
* Develop a strong relationship with Business Units and seek regular feedback to ensure the quality of candidates is in line with expectations.
* Develop strategic relationships with external agencies and stakeholders to support the recruitment process including local job centres, Airport Authority, Universities and Colleges including the Swissport Academies.
* Create and distribute accurate statistical data to the regional Station Managers utilising the Oracle Business Intelligence suite and other recognised sources.
* Create and develop relationships with Swissport Academies and other colleges with the potential of becoming Swissport Academies.
* Update the joinswissport social media network with meaningful and interesting Recruitment and/or Swissport related material.
* Other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators
* Support Services customer satisfaction from Recruitment Services end users.
* HR Metrics.
* Quality targets as set by Swissport.
* Candidate experience
* Other KPI as determined by the Recruitment Services Department and Regional Management
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies
* 3 years’ experience in a recruitment or related field dealing with high volume in-house recruitment.
* Minimum of 1 years’ line management experience and the ability to motivate and manage a small team preferred.
* Ability to articulately and positively promote the company to an external audience reflecting expected Swissport values and behaviours.
* Good knowledge of written and spoken English and ability to communicate effectively.
* Experience of developing effective strategies and delivering to a senior management audience
* Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner, in adherence to Corporate Procedures and the “Data Protection Act”
* Flexibility and time management skills, ability to manage conflicting requirements
* Graduate calibre
* Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
* Ability to develop effective relationships with Regional and Airport Station Management; Department Heads and local Recruiters.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Experience in Recruitment Advertising and Media management is desired.
* Experience of Oracle Taleo Recruitment Enterprise Edition and Oracle Business Intelligence or an equivalent ATS is desired (training will be given to the right candidate).
* Prior experience in Aviation and Airport RZ ID referencing procedures is desired.
* Excellent oral and written communications;
* Advanced IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including mail merge
* Full UK/EU Driving licence is essential due the travelling involved in the role.
Swissport is an equal opportunities employer, for further information on this, please visit (url removed)