|Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
|Salary: £18000 - £23000/annum
|Posted: 4 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Due to the award of multiple new contracts, Civil Rail Solutions (CRS) currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our expanding team at our Office based in Doncaster.
CRS are a well-established specialist recruitment company providing a wide spectrum of labour solutions to the Rail and Construction Industries.
THE DESIRABLE INDIVIDUAL:
Ideally with experience of working within the rail/Construction recruitment sector, you will support the labour recruitment team & ensure that the correct staff are resourced for the correct tasks/ activities as requested by our diverse client base. You will be conscientious with a positive attitude to working to deadlines & to “getting things done”
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for the management of your projects to ensure that all client expectations are met. Experience at managing people is a must.
AS THE LABOUR RESOURCER YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants, utilising Sentinel database
* Allocate resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
* Provide current and prospective sub-contractors with information about policies, job duties, working conditions & wages.
* Perform staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, assisting the Operations Manager with disputes, and assisting with disciplinary procedures as/if required
* Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organisational objectives.
* Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
* Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
* Analyse training needs to ensure that the correct employee is deployed for the correct job/task/activity.
* Analyse statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organisation's personnel policies and practices.
* Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labour relations activities of an organisation.
* Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labour contracts.
* Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
* Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
* Rail/ Construction Site & Administration based experience (ie: knowledge of Word & Excel)
* Good understanding of resourcing for the rail and civils industry
* Good knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation and regulations.
* Good understanding of post holders duties and responsibilities
* Relevant PTS card (Not an initial requirement)
Salary – Competitive & in line with industry
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (Full time 42.5hrs per week)
* To work for an established & expanding successful business that rewards effort & results
* Career progression opportunities within an exciting growing business
* Competitive rates of pay
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right individual. We at Civil Rail Solutions are looking to hold the interviews at the very earliest opportunity. Could you please send your CV to be considered for this role