|Location: South West London, Greater London
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
South West London
Contract or potential for FTC
£240.96 per day
Our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager - Provide trusted and expert resourcing business partnering to English & Exams on a global basis, managing the effective and efficient delivery of recruitment services in the UK and elsewhere as appropriate, leveraging global policy, processes & systems. In addition, drive forward the design and piloting of the Teacher Recruitment model.
Context and Environment:
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Resourcing with a dotted functional reporting line to the Head of HR English & Exams (E&E), this role leads a team which partners with the E&E Strategic Business Unit. The role works closely with E&E stakeholders in the leadership team and around the world, as well as with SBU and Regional HR colleagues. You will also work closely with your Resourcing Leader counterparts supporting other SBU’s.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
• Drive delivery of operational recruitment requirements for the UK and selected overseas requirements. Manage senior recruitment campaigns, designing and delivering effective recruitment solutions.
• Own and drive forward the Teacher recruitment initiative and closely support the Venue staff recruitment initiative in partnership with stakeholders, including project/change management, stakeholder management & communications, and co-ordinating implementation of pilots.
• Leader and manage of the SBU Resourcing team, driving performance against KPI’s. Coach and mentor team to develop key skills and assist individuals in reaching their full potential. Collaborate with UK SBU Resourcing Leader counterparts to ensure effective delivery of service across all SBU’s.
• Build effective relationship with critical customers and stakeholders, including E&E global leadership, Teaching and Examination leadership in the field, and HR/Resourcing counterparts.
• Drive the recruitment process in partnership with hiring managers, from attraction through short listing, assessment/selection, offer and feedback. Support to line managers in providing candidate feedback for critical roles, and advise on all SBU posts and packages in conjunction with the Reward team.
• Accurately report on resourcing activities and in doing so provide meaningful management information to the SBU to inform future resourcing strategy and approaches
• Consult with SBU leadership teams to build a clear understanding of resourcing needs
• Provide coaching and training to hiring managers on resourcing standards, approaches and best practice
• Ensure all resourcing initiatives are underpinned by the British Council values, aligned to Employer Brand, and promote equal opportunities and diversity within the organisation
• Manage the relationship with third party suppliers, negotiating value for money from service providers and review of performance
• As a member of the British Council Global Resourcing team, contribute to the development of resourcing strategy, sharing expertise and learning and ensuring an integrated approach to all resourcing activities across the organisation
Relationships (key stakeholders):
• Head of HR SBU
• Head of Global Resourcing
• Wider Resourcing Team
• HR Consultants
• Business Leaders
• Global HR colleagues
• HR Operations
• regulatory bodies
• global delivery partners
• external suppliers including recruitment agencies, advertising media