|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Brewster Pratap are working with a leading law firm in Leeds, to appoint a Recruitment Coordinator on a 6month basis to assist their rapidly growing conveyancing division.
Due to the rapid growth of their conveyancing unit, the post-holder will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the expansion of this unit. They are looking for someone who will take ownership of the project, recruiting for entry level positions up to senior management roles. You will be the first point of contact for all potential employees, so it is of paramount importance that you are able to engage and build relationships with all types of people.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify and advise on the most suitable recruitment platforms for each vacancy, ensuring that this reflects a cost-benefit analysis that reflects appropriate financial consideration;
* Source, identify, and develop a pipeline of suitable candidates through multiple channels, including mining online resources such as internal/external job boards and associations, social/professional networking sites etc.
* Cold call, manage email campaigns, network, and perform other key words and targeted searches for qualified candidates.
* Collaborate with hiring managers to write job adverts for current openings
* Advertise job openings on all suitable platforms such as our careers page, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn);
* Assess candidate’s applications, conduct telephone interviews/screening and undertake background checks to assess their capability/suitability on set criteria;
* Collate, analyse and distribute recruitment MI (including responding to ad hoc requests for MI) as required. Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all vacancy activity to enable consistent and responsive MI reporting.
* Guide managers in use of appropriate selection tools and support selection activity;
* Coordinate ‘posts’ and update social media tools such as Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn etc;
* Support candidates and stakeholders with query management, issue resolution and appropriate advice/feedback throughout the recruitment process ensuring a great candidate experience;
* Provide feedback to candidates in a constructive, professional and timely manner;
* Schedule candidate interviews, ensuring a full brief has been given prior to interviews;
* Participate in candidate interviews as necessary;
* Continuously look for and highlight ways we can improve the processes and services we offer to candidates and stakeholders;
* Provide efficient administration at all stages of the recruitment process;
* Prioritise and manage own workloads effectively, ensuring SLA’s are adhered to.
* Proven experience of working in a recruitment environment is essential and proven in-house experience is desirable; Excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
* Excellent organisational skills – a self-starter, able to prioritise work effectively;
* Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting;
* Experience in sourcing candidates through innovative attraction methods including job boards and use of social media;
* Proven organisational skills, able to plan and prioritise work effectively;
* Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office;
* A commitment to delivering excellence and to providing a friendly and helpful service and able to create and build a rapport with Partners and colleagues
Circa £30k plus Benefits
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information