Recruitment Consultant - Trainee roles for Salespeople
|Salary: £18000 - £23000/annum OTE£40K yr 1 then sky's the limit
|Posted: 24 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles for Sales People - Wilmslow. Are you passionate about your career? Are you “Recruitment Consultant material”- resilient, a good communicator with a flair for sales? Do you want to work for an innovative, meritocratic, market-leader and earn an excellent salary and commission in a business to business environment?
* Starting salary range of £18,000 - £20,500, then automatic rise to £23,000 on completion of training (typically 6 months).
* Uncapped individual commission from day one (Up to 40% commission and no threshold) providing year one on target earnings of £40,000. Once you’re an established recruitment consultant the sky’s the limit. Top performers are earning 6 figures.
* Fast track career progression
* Paid holiday for “giving back” - fundraising activities, community projects etc...
* Company mobile phone
* Regular incentives, sporting hospitality and socialising events
* Birthdays and “duvet days” off as additional paid holiday
* Gym membership, fitness classes
* 3pm finish on a Friday
* Holiday vouchers and other incentives for exceptional performance
* Annual “super-trip" – e.g. Las Vegas, New York…
The company is a trusted specialist IT Recruitment Consultancies with refreshing core values of integrity, honesty, trust and transparency. Due to continued growth and demand for their services an exciting opportunity exists in Wilmslow for four Trainee Recruitment Consultants. Your be joining a lively, friendly team of 50 passionate and successful Recruitment Consultants.
Focusing on a specific sector / geography within IT / Technology – which they will get you up to speed on – you’ll apply your sales ability and intellect to develop your own profitable recruitment desk. You don't need any specialist IT knowledge. Following your initial intensive 6 week training programme, and supported by your mentor, your days will be exciting and varied with activities including:
* Building client relationships with existing and new client companies by telephone and in client visits.
* Negotiating fees with, and obtaining vacancies from, your clients and sourcing suitable candidates via networking, advertising, social media / LinkedIn and referrals.
* Maintaining your market and commercial awareness through research and networking.
* Providing CV and interview advice, telephone interviewing, writing recruitment advertisements and email marketing campaigns.
* Attending industry events, corporate hospitality and team building days.
* Managing your client’s recruitment process, arranging lots of interviews, making placements and having fun.
It’s your chance to have your strengths recognised and receive financial and career development rewards based on your performance.
* All you need is at least 6 months sales experience (e.g. call centre, business to business, telesales, estate agency/lettings, mobile phones, utilities, financial services etc...). Full training is provided. You do not need any previous recruitment experience or IT knowledge.
* Motivated, smart, engaging, team-player, good communication skills, good sense of humour!
* Thinking long-term - seeking a career, not just a job.
* Prepared to work until 7pm Monday to Thursday (3pm finish on Friday) whilst a trainee recruitment consultant.
If this sounds like the right career path for you the please apply today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737