Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Opportunity
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £25500 - £29500/annum
|Posted: 22 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Are you an ambitious and dynamic individual looking to forge a career in recruitment? Would the opportunity to work for the market-leading Education recruitment company appeal to you?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our highly regarded London Bridge office, starting immediately on a full time permanent basis. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds looking for a genuine career with unrivalled training and support.
Teaching Personnel, the UK’s largest education recruitment company, is seeking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Consultant immediately in our London Bridge office. The office is based in Southwark Bridge Road, overlooking The Shard and a short walk from Borough Market with its lively bars and restaurants, and with excellent transport links this is a great location to be in! You’ll be working alongside a team of consultants and experienced managers who will offer you a great level of coaching and support, ideal to kick start your career in recruitment.
We are looking for applicants with the following;
* Genuine desire to make a sustainable career in recruitment
* Experience or knowledge of the education sector (secondary schools ideally)
* Previous work experience in sales, administration or face to face customer service
* An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
* Self-motivation and a commitment to on-going learning and individual development
* The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
The successful applicant joining TP as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be required to acquire clients from an existing database, whilst supporting current using clients in the busiest period of the year for Supply needs. You will make planned sales calls, target schools in your chosen geographical patch and offer our service and quality candidates for temporary and permanent positions. Also as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible to build and develop your own candidate database in order to successfully service your given client schools. The ability to communicate effectively and be organised is essential to be successful running your own desk, as well as commitment to learning curriculum changes and updates to the education system.
A background in sales would be advantageous; however an understanding of the education sector is just as useful in this consultative role. This is a great opportunity for a graduate who is looking for career progression with a company where they can be promoted up to 4 times in one year. Teaching Personnel have a first rate and market leading learning and development programme, the successful applicant joining us a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will undertake our in-house training in Head office alongside peers from other areas in our network of 70 branches.
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect an excellent, marketing leading starting salary, performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
* Reduced working hours in school holidays (9-4)
* Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
* Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
* Contributory stakeholder pension
* Daily coaching, mentoring and support
* A positive working environment
* Life assurance
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter straight away. Interviews are being arranged for an immediate start, the busiest period of the academic year is upon us now and we are looking to hire immediately