Recruitment Consultant (Engineering/Technical)
|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
|Salary: £18000 - £30000/annum
|Posted: 9 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
£DOE Basic Salary + Bonus/Commission + Pension + 26 Days Holiday (Plus 8 Stats)
Originally based in the Midlands, the North West and Yorkshire, SF Group are leading recruitment specialists placing candidates in permanent, temporary and interim contract roles across the entire professional services landscape. We have over 150 staff with a turnover in excess of £15 million.
Since 1997 we have successfully recruited for over 11,000 clients and placed over 33,000 candidates. This success is not only down to our investment into our talented employees, but is also due to our unwavering commitment to providing both our clients and candidates with the best recruitment solution in the marketplace ensuring we are their only choice for their long-term resourcing/employment needs.
We have 6 state of the art offices in Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Lincoln, Leicester and Leeds and we operate across these cities and the surrounding areas.
Leeds Office Overview
The engineering division of SF Group (SF Engineering) supplies and services manufacturing and engineering companies in the North of England region with engineering personnel.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful and proactive engineering recruitment team. We would love you to have recruitment experience, however if you don’t, experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused or sales environment as part of a team is essential. Strong organisational, people and time-management skills are fundamental in this challenging role.
You will join us here in our well-located offices in Leeds city centre with great travel links.
We value warm personalities, the ability to build rapport, someone who can have fun while working hard, the drive to be the best and a hunger to succeed. In return we provide competitive salaries, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits including paid parking, fuel cards, but the most important thing is the fantastic bonus scheme. Not to mention a great culture with plenty of career progression and development opportunities.
* Manage a Permanent recruitment desk (different industries available E.g. Maintenance, Quality, Supply Chain)
* Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
* Proactively manage a database of candidates
* Identify business development opportunities
* Create your own business/brand within SF Engineering
* Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
* Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
* Resource candidates from job websites/LinkedIn/referrals/adverts
* Manage candidate queries & issues
* Take in job details from clients
* Attend client meetings on and off site
* Negotiate T&C’s with potential clients
* Format CV’s
* Process reference request
* Ensure that all working candidates comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
SF Engineering are keen to speak with applicants with a view to interview face-to-face over the coming weeks. If you are interested in this role then submit your CV and we will be in touch.
On offer to the successful candidate is the ability to work for a true market leader in their field, with a fantastic financial package, with a great opportunity to progress your career.
To apply for the Recruitment Consultant job or if you would just like an informative chat please send your CV, message or call Guy Osborne on (Apply online only) / 07809203929 / / LinkedIn