|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
The Cordant Group
Cordant People are part of The Cordant Group; we are a £600 million plus business and are recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
The Cordant Group incorporated in 1957, remains the second largest privately owned recruitment company with a national footprint in excess of 160 branches nationwide. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors. As multi-disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People have an exciting opportunity available. We have recently expanded into the Scottish market and are seeking driven, self motivated, determined individuals for our Glasgow and Edinburgh branches.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it’s the things we can’t teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then contact me today to find out more details about the role.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
* Previous experience in a recruitment consultant role or a business to business sales environment.
* A genuine passion for business development and for forging long-lasting relationships.
* The proven ability and drive to exceed targets and a genuine desire to succeed.
* A professional attitude, with a passion for delivering exceptional standards of customer service.
The role includes:
* Business development; over the telephone and face-to-face.
* Liaising with all levels of business recruitment decision makers, in order to promote our services.
* Sourcing and interviewing suitable applicants for permanent positions or long and short term temporary assignments with our customers.
* Adhering to all industry and legislative standards.
* You will operate in a full 360o capacity (sales and recruitment), managing both client and candidate expectations.
What we offer
* Competitive salary with an excellent uncapped bonus scheme
* Excellent training nationally, local and regionally - we offer the best training within the industry
* Pension scheme
* Annual awards and conference - trips for our high achievers
* Every year you get your birthday off as a treat outwith your annual entitlement
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed within a targeted, high pressure and demanding industry then you can contact us to discuss our opportunities further; apply via the button below or by mailing me directly at
If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Kirsty McCallum on (phone number removed) or find me on LinkedIn
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer