Industrial Cleaning Recruitment consultant
|Location: CO1 1QT, Colchester, Essex
|Salary: £18000 - £20000/annum OTE salary
|Posted: 2 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Holistic Recruitment is an Agency offering competent, efficient, flexible and above all personalised care services for all Individuals. We have easy access to all boroughs in outer and inner London. We are presently based in Colchester and London while we are waiting for the general refurbishment of our Office in Harlow Town.
We are very different not just specialised in care, we are exploring recruitment in other areas such as recruiting for cleaners, industrial cleaners, security, domestic workers, chamber maids, childminders etc.
If you are looking to work in an environment with well driven individuals, progressive, growing and forward-thinking team, then you are at the right place.
We are currently looking for an individual who is able to use their own initiative, well driven, lead on growing their own desk and can see the fantastic opportunity to progress around their success to join our Holistic Team.
As an industrial cleaning recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for attracting both Clients and candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You'll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients' recruitment needs and requirements.
You will recruit staff for the areas we are exploring listed above and attracts clients from those sectors. Working as an industrial cleaning recruitment consultant, you'll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You'll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to their clients.
You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
As an industrial cleaning recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
* using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
* getting business contracts and closing deals
* visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
* developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
* advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
* using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
* headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
* using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
* receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
* requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
* briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
* preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
* organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
* informing candidates about the results of their interviews
* negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
* offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
* working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
* reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes