|Posted: 5 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to join our growing team in Warrington to support the development of a permanent desk covering Europe.
The successful candidate can expect a realistic first year OTE of circa £65,000-£75,000
* Identify suitable candidates and proactively market them to existing or prospective clients
* Develop business with clients and contacts at many different levels and from multiple countries
* Gain a full understanding of the companies within your specialism and typical positions you would be expected to recruit for.
* Ensure every position you work on from a client is qualified and that you have a thorough understanding of the position and client.
* Identify potential candidates by headhunting from specific target companies, using recruitment database searches, social media advertisements and networking.
* Maintain a pool of highly skilled, assessed, referenced and engaged candidates within your designated market to meet the recruitment needs of our new and existing clients.
* Ensure the highest level of support to candidates throughout all processes and develop all client relationships to ensure they receive the best service possible and maximise business opportunities.
* Ensure that both clients and candidates have an exemplary experience of working with Fircroft, via first class communication and customer service
Key Attributes and Experience
* Previous recruitment experience with a technical background is essential
* Experience in oil & gas or mining an advantage
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* An understanding of boolean search strings.
* Previous exposure to multi-national organisations preferred
* Fluency in a second language is desirable, although not essential.
* Competitive base salary
* Quarterly bonus scheme
* International travel opportunities
* Flexible working. Standard hours are 08:30 – 17:30 but flexibility can be offered around these times.
* 22 Days holiday, increasing 1 day for every year up to 5 (27 days) + 8 statutory.
* Company benefits such as pension, childcare vouchers and discount schemes
* Free onsite parking
* Free onsite gym
Fircroft is a leading global provider of HR and Recruitment solutions to the Natural Resource and Engineering Sectors. With offices in 45 countries, Fircroft employs over 600 staff globally delivering services to some of the world’s best known companies. Turnover currently stands at £900m, Fircroft is one of the largest and most successful privately-owned businesses based in the North West of England. Built on the foundation of outstanding brand values.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application