|Salary: £18500 - £21000/annum Bonus
|Posted: 17 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join us and work with Blue Arrow one of the UK’s Largest specialist staffing companies within our successful Derby branch to manage a dual warm desk that supplies catering and industrial temporary staff to some great corporate and SME clients in the Derby and surrounding area.
This role would suit either an experienced Recruitment Consultant or if you have a background in for example sales, catering/hospitality, events, logistics customer service you could join us as a Recruitment Associate and train into a Consultant role.
Recruitment is a rewarding career and is a chance to be bold, entrepreneurial, and creative whilst building some brilliant relationships and delivering a first class top service.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
A bit about the Derby team;
A close knit established team of 6 with over 30 years recruitment experience and headed up by our Derby Branch Manager Sean who has loads of knowledge to share having now worked within recruitment and for Blue Arrow for 10 years. A supportive, sociable team who inspire each other daily and enjoy team outings and getting involved in community projects and charity events.
The team are proud to be working in partnership with some of Derbyshire's leading industrial clients who are the employers of choice in the area and also some great catering & event establishments with a number of hotels & restaurants, gastro pubs, B&I contract catering sites, Wedding venues, Golf & Country Clubs, Sporting Venues & education facilities. Providing them with temporary and permanent employees, ranging from Kitchen Porters, Waiters, Bar staff, Chef's to Restaurant Managers & Conferencing & Banqueting Managers.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditation
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual Bonus schemes
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales: proactively developing new and existing business, visiting clients building relationships
- Placing candidates into temporary industrial and catering/hospitality roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing
- Service management: compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates and clients
- Working to sales targets, marketing and promotional activities
My name’s Amy Bosson, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I’m looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role today and don’t hesitate to call me on (Apply online only) if there’s any aspects of the role you’d like to discuss