|Location: West End
|Salary: £22000 - £24000/annum uncapped monthly and annual bonus
|Posted: 8 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Office Angels award winning Oxford Circus & Camden team are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Sales person who LOVES business development to join our successful team as a Recruitment Consultant.
Office Angels is one of the most recognised recruitment brands within the office professional recruitment space, placing office professional candidates into career opportunities at all levels of experience in a wide range of industry sectors across the UK.
Here's what we can offer you:
- Great earning potential
- Incentive trips and schemes to exotic locations such as Rio and Barbados
- Excellent progression
- Birthday day off - in addition to your holiday entitlement
- Volunteer day - One day off (FULL PAY) per year to support a charity of your choice
- Adhoc team and individual incentives
-A vast and flexible benefits package to choose from to suit your needs including vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
-Dress down Fridays
- Annual conference and awards night in London recognising excellence within our company
-A rewarding role within a supportive network in BEAUTIFUL new offices
- A comprehensive training package
Here's the role...
Interviewing; Coordinating and conducting interviews with candidates to ensure candidate availability is at a maximum, and the flow coming through is of a suitable calibre
Sales / Business Development; Via various methods of following up leads such as cold calling, sending speculative emails and dropping sales materials in to prospective clients
Relationship building; Building long lasting relationships with existing and new clients and candidates alike
Conducting sales meetings: Meeting with clients in person to showcase the services Office Angels offer and discussing temporary roles
Matching candidates skills and expectations to a variety of temp roles
Advertising; Advertising on various job boards / portals
Candidate Attraction; Using various resourcing methods; such as LinkedIn, Job boards etc
Candidate Care; Keeping in regular contact with registered candidates to maintain up to date records
Audit: Keeping and maintaining all compliant information in reference to both candidates and clients as per company policy
Telephone/Email; Screening, gate keeping and assisting with branch telephone and email queries
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Strong desire to succeed and work ethic - We need you to come ready to work hard and enjoy the rewards
- Excellent organisation and time management, always willing to put i the extra work/hours in order to meet our clients ever changing needs
- Able to work under pressure and to strict targets with conflicting priorities
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Strong focus on building customer relationships
- Articulate and confident communicator
- A passion for sales, learning, progressing and making lots of commission!
Recruitment is 100% a sales role! candidates from a sales, Luxury, account management or strong customer service background are best suited to this opportunity!
Apply now to register your interest in becoming an Office Angels Recruitment Consultant.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy