|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum dependant on experience OTE £35k
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to work in Brook Street's flagship office based in Birmingham City Centre. Working for a very successful branch of Brook Street you will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £25000 with uncapped on target earnings.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be working in the department who recruit for permanent and fixed term contracts. You will be recruiting for a variety of roles, from administration to logistics operatives to project managers, anything and everything so your days will be very varied.
This is a full 360 recruitment opportunity where you will be responsible for growing a portfolio of clients, both warm and cold, booking meetings with them persuading them to use Brook Street as a recruitment supplier; this will involve some cold calling. You will use social media and job boards to source suitable candidates for the jobs that you have picked up, arrange interviews and conduct interview coaching.
You will be joining a highly recognised and reputable recruitment agency that have been in business for over 70 years. Joining the Birmingham branch and permanent recruitment department, you will be working for one of the companies top performing branches who are regularly winning awards, most recently enjoying an all expenses paid trip to Royal Ascot on ladies day.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Cold calling for prospective new business
- Lead generation through various sources
- Manage existing client's requirements
- Conduct client meetings, promoting Brook Streets services/recruitment solutions
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Complete job shadows to gather a thorough understanding of the jobs you are recruiting for
- Write job adverts and publish online
- Manage job board applications, speaking to active candidates
- Search for passive candidates via social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Format CV's to be sent to clients in a professional way
- Manage marketing campaigns to generate candidate attraction
- Liaise with clients and set up interviews
- Conduct interview advice/preparation meetings
- Manage the workload of a recruitment resourcer
- Previous recruitment experience would be ideal but not essential
- Sales experience
- Experience of working in a targeted, pressurised and fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Experience of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) would be ideal
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions, getting people to talk about themselves
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
8am - 4.30pm or 9am - 5.30pm
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £25,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped OTE which can be very lucrative (Top performers earning £35,000+)
- 22 day holiday rising to 27 days plus all Bank Holidays
- On the spot ad hoc additional incentives
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to progress to a Recruitment Consultant if this would be of interest
- Bupa Health insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on (Apply online only)
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion