|Salary: £17000 - £19000/annum bonus
|Posted: 24 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Do you want to work in an environment where the work and effort you put in is reflected in the money you earn?
Are you motivated by achieving targets?
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity with a company who offer first class training?
If yes to the above then look no further, Adecco in Northampton are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to add to our profitable, award winning branch and to drive business development.
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 + commission and excellent benefits (see full list below)
Hours: 09.00 – 17.30
Days: Mon – Fri
Adecco Group is the world leader in human resource solutions and a global Fortune 500 company, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting. With 6,600 offices in 70 countries and territories, the business is exceptionally well placed to support a vast client base ranging from local business partners to large, global clients.
The role will involve delivering a full and general recruitment service on a day-to-day basis. In doing so, you will ensure that all commitments are delivered accurately and on time and that you are delivering a first class service to all clients and candidates.
You will be responsible for growing existing business with regular clients as well as proactively looking for new business opportunities.
No recruitment experience is necessary, but would be a major advantage. Some Sales experience would also be an advantage; however graduates will be considered too.
You will be expected to:
* Achieve prospect activity targets, high quality standards and meet specific client requirements.
* Carry out a wide range of sales activities, including cold calling, telephone sales, prospect visits and mailshots.
* Prepare sales presentations for clients, promoting Adecco UK as the supplier of first choice.
* Expanding the client base by actively sourcing new business, actively following up on sales calls and pursuing all sales opportunities.
* Build intelligence on client companies through reviewing candidates’ interview experience and advising future candidates on their interview strategies.
* Present candidates’ details to clients and make interview arrangements, ensuring the candidate is fully briefed on the interview arrangements.
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
* A strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
* Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* Client and candidate customer focused
* Confident, with the ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
Adecco offer excellent career prospects and for the right person this role could develop into a fantastic career with us. Adecco also offer quarterly and yearly incentives for the top consultants.
The following benefits are available to UK colleagues:
• Life Assurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Optical Cover
• Travel Insurance
• Buy & Sell Holidays
• Health Screening (Employee & Partners)
• Critical Illness
• Personal Accident Protection Plan
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Love2Shop Cards
• Love2Travel Cards
• Monthly Shopping Vouchers
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy