|Location: Chelmsford, Essex
|Posted: 20 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Skylight Search Consultants is a young recruitment firm and now into its 3rd year of trading. Our culture is all about financial success, personal growth, accountability & team success. And, of course, having work/ life balance.
We have 2 brands – recently we have launched the very successful “Gift Card Recruitment” brand. We are the first recruitment firm in the UK (and the world we think!) dedicated to the gift cards, incentives and loyalty market.
We are a small team of no nonsense, straight forward, hardworking people striving to make a difference to the candidate journey and the client recruitment process in a market that is evolving globally.
We are now looking for positive individuals with excellent work ethic (who are also fun!). We want people who are looking to fast track their career, to ride the wave with us in this fabulous journey we are on.
We particularly need a Recruitment Administrator Apprentice to support the resourcing team with the shortlist process and be accountable for the majority of the office administration. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus 1.5% of the placement fee for any role where the candidate placed was from your personal search (which is typically anywhere between £100 and £200 depending on the value of the vacancy filled).
Your main responsibilities will be broken down in to two areas:
Resourcing & Candidate Management (70%)
* To understand the keywords critical to each job role under instruction from the team manager.
* To search for active and passive candidates who have the right skills & experience in the correct industries via social media, LinkedIn and CV databases.
* To build a long list of candidates for each role
* To contact suitable candidates to organise telephone Interviews with the resourcing team
* To confirm Skype interviews & interview details by email
* To request and chase compliance documents such as proof of eligibility to work in the UK, engagement forms and NDAs.
Team Administration (30%)
* To be the first port of contact for all inbound calls, fielding the calls if necessary or directing them to the appropriate team member.
* Formatting CVs and profiles using MS Word
* Updating our CRM (Bullhorn) and ensuring all aspects are compliant which will include uploading all new client details, job briefs and CVs onto our CRM system, ensuring that all essential tasks are scheduled and complete such as interview dates and times, job offer details, to attach forms & files, update notes and run reports if asked by the Managing Director. Also, to make suggestions on how to improve or change how we use our CRM for the good of the business.
* Ordering stationery
* Receipt cataloguing (manual and Excel)
* Shredding confidential information
* Typing up all correspondence for the Managing Director
* Small amount of diary management on behalf of the team
* Any other administrative task directed by the Team Manager or Managing Director
* Professional, confident telephone manner
* Self-Motivated & capable of managing own time
* Team player
* Confidence to work alone on occasion and have a 'getting on with things' attitude.
* Excellent written and verbal communication with good grammar and punctuation
* At least 1 year B2B office experience, preferably within the service industry
* Good knowledge of Word and Excel & experience of CRM
* Outside the box thinking, inventive resourcing required!
Competitive salary, bonus (discretionary), 22 days holidays plus bank holidays, pension, flexibility, training & most importantly working in a happy, positive, entrepreneurial team.
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding