Recruiters/Trainee Recruiters Required - Armagh - £exc
|Salary: £15000 - £45000/annum bens + commission + bonus
|Posted: 28 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are a well-established IT recruitment Company based on the Mall in Armagh and we operate within the highly competitive UK IT recruitment marketplace and we are very proud of the success stories which we have achieved over the last 12 years in delivering high quality IT personnel to a diverse range of companies.
Our mission is to grow our company further and we want to have at least 6 new staff in place by the end of 2019, so are very excited about our future growth plans. On top of this, with the right people on board, we are planning to make a move into the Irish recruitment space in early 2020 across a range of industries. We are led by an experienced Management team with many years of working successfully alongside a wide range of businesses from start-ups to SME’s to large international companies, so with us, you’ll get the opportunity to grow your career and become involved in recruitment drives for lots of market-leading firms who demand the best when it comes to exceptional service delivery from those who they choose to work with.
We want to hear from the most ambitious people who want to be part of our exciting growth plans – we are looking for future leaders of our company, exceptional people, really ambitious people, not just average, those people who are looking for a long-term career who want to earn lots of money and people who want to find an opportunity to grasp as this is a job that you can really make your own, one where the harder you work and the better you become, the more you will earn. The type of people who are best suited to working for us are those who take responsibility in what they do, who take pride in what they achieve. The type of person who really wants to achieve lots of goals in their personal and professional life, as it’s a career which can provide a lucrative salary once you become successful (which doesn’t happen overnight), a career that will allow you to drive a really nice car if you want to, buy stylish designer suits and dresses and handbags and shoes, own a nice house, go on nice holidays. And whilst you are setting about doing that, we as a company also like to enjoy ourselves too when we have achieved our goals on a quarterly basis, eating & drinking at fine restaurants, weekends away at the nicest five star hotels across Ireland & the UK and the odd team-building event when possible.
* Initially, supporting our billing Recruiters with filling vacancies within the IT sector, so gaining a basic understanding of the IT tech jargon is essential
* Generating leads & networking with candidates via LinkedIn and on the phone
* Placing job advertisements and scheduling interviews
* Generating a continual portfolio of high calibre key candidates for a range of positions
* Providing feedback and updates to current and new candidates
* Running candidate searches on a range of databases and selecting / vetting suitable candidates for specific job roles and guiding them throughout the interview process
* New business development activities, candidate marketing, client canvassing & cold-calling so we want you to be happy using a telephone daily to make that positive impact
Why work for GREYWOOD ASSOCIATES?
* Flexible package, basic salary up to £30k for more experienced sales’ people, plus generous commission scheme - £50k+ OTE within 18 months is easily attainable for those who are successful
* Energetic & vibrant work environment alongside like-minded ambitious individuals with a desire to succeed
* We are strong advocators of continual improvement, both self-improvement with our staff members and the processes & strategies that we adopt to provide a high quality recruitment service
* On-going training and development which is mainly carried out on the job with occasional external sales/marketing training courses
* Clear career progression from Resourcer through to Recruiter to Recruitment Manager to Director Level if the ambition exists
* We want to see people become successful, we want to help people grow in their careers and earn lots of money and enjoy the rewards & recognition that are on offer with us (target based incentives paid gym membership, lunches, cars valeted, etc)
* Personalised targets, great for individuals that are looking to develop themselves in recruitment rather than meaningless KPI’s
* A boutique-style Recruitment Agency which offers unique opportunities to travel and network with candidates and clients across the UK & Ireland
* An opportunity to grasp for those who are looking for a long-term career, best suited to individuals who want to achieve lots in their personal and professional life
What we are looking for:
* Financially motivated / target driven individuals
* People who are organised, punctual, efficient and reliable and who can thrive in relationship building across a vast range of IT professionals from all over the world
* A positive outlook on everything that you do. Resilience and persistence and a smile when you arrive at work each morning
* 1st class communication and listening skills
* Strong relationship building and a high quality service delivery attitude
* Confident with being on the phone (talking, not looking at or typing) and can speak in an articulate manner to our candidates
* Good track record with previous roles as well as a strong academic background
* We are also interested to hear from more experienced salespeople, people with a strong track record of success in another recruitment business or another target or sales based role, who might have aspirations for team leadership/management and more.
Recruitment isn’t easy, it requires dedication, hard work, long hours and tonnes of resilience to get where you want to be. If you are interested in applying for a position like this, I’d love to hear from you.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of something rather exciting