Recruiter - Apprenticeships
|Salary: £22000 - £25000/annum Benefits
|Posted: 22 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
If you have previous experience of recruitment (recruiting apprentices would be ideal!) we'd love to talk to you about this exciting new role in Sheffield! We need someone who is super sharp and switched on, tenacious and resilient with a real 'can do' attitude; someone who will be in their element in a fast paced and demanding environment. On offer with this 12 month fixed term role is a fantastic salary, bonus scheme and generous holiday entitlement! Interviews are being held imminently, so you'll need to act quickly to get on that shortlist!
Recruiter - Apprenticeships: The role.
* Providing support to the recruiting managers throughout the recruitment process by arranging and conducting telephone/video interviews, sourcing candidates, compiling shortlists.
* Checking learner progress, raising any concerns to manager and agree appropriate action to bring lack of progress back on track.
* Act as point of contact for any learner queries.
* Keep in constant contact and communication with clients and candidate to develop and maintain working relationships.
* Making sure to regularly acquire feedback from clients and candidates to ensure excellent service levels are achieved and improved if necessary.
* £22,000 up to £25,000 per annum (12 month fixed term contract)
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 10% Company & Performance based bonus scheme
* Private healthcare
Recruiter - Apprenticeships: The essentials.
* Solid experience of recruitment and selection practices, including use of job boards and social networks
* Experience recruiting apprentices would be ideal
* Designing and running assessment centres/processes
* Strong IT skills & knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Outlook, Word)
* Excellent communication skills
* GCSE Maths & English (Minimum grade C)
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
Recruiter - Apprenticeships: Your experience.
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Minimum 18 months recruitment experience
* Experience in a similar role
* A proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
Recruiter - Apprenticeships: The desirables.
* Previous experience of supporting active learners on training programmes
Recruiter - Apprenticeships: The organisation.
* An established, global organisation offering a variety of apprenticeships and workplace programs. Employees thrive in a dynamic and international environment; a good work life balance is encouraged and competitive packages and enormous development and progression opportunities are offered.Interested?
Contact Alex Clews on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only), or forward a current CV
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise