Marketing & Recruitment Officer
|Location: Wembley, Greater London
|Salary: £26000/annum Pension
|Posted: 19 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Job Title: Marketing and Recruitment Officer
Reports to: Director For Students, HE & FE
Working Pattern: Monday – Friday
Hours: 40 hours per week excluding lunch breaks
Primary Location: Wembley
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Established in 2000 Regent Group has a passion for education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Based in north-west London, we are experienced providers delivering quality education from nursery, through tuition services and full-time secondary school, to further and higher education and executive leadership courses.
Regent College Higher Education is a leading provider of industry-related higher education. We are a diverse community active in promoting learning and education, with an established record of success rates within UK Higher Education.
Our vision is to become a leading provider of quality education, enriching the lives of our students and the communities in which they live and work. We pride ourselves on finding the right course for our learners at our own institutions or with an increasingly wide range of partner institutions across the globe.
We are fully committed to developing the academic and personal potential of our students and strive to ensure that our curriculum is modelled on current best practice.
Regent Group welcomes a diverse population of students and staff and works to ensure that equality and diversity are integral to the group’s priorities and objectives.
Regent Group is building a 21st century education model for future world learners.
The Marketing and Recruitment Officer will play a crucial role in attracting students to the opportunities available at Regent College. You will be responsible for recruiting students for our HND programme and onto our University top-up courses. Working with a team focused on Marketing, Recruitment, Admissions and Student Experience you will actively identify, target and nurture high calibre enquirers and convert them into strong applicants.
We will look to you to develop our student recruitment growth strategy and manage the recruitment activities for our HE portfolio. As a key role of this newly configured team you will have the opportunity to shape and drive activities. This role will have a focus on digital marketing and enhancing Regent College’s brand via social and online promotion.
• Lead and support student recruitment activities to achieve minimum 2000 student intake per academic year.
• Contribute to the development of student recruitment strategies
• Create a digital presence for the College, ensuring RCHE has a strong online brand.
• Manage all social media accounts, identifying new platforms where necessary and manage the day to day promotion of RCHE via these channels.
• Arrange open days and attend careers fairs.
• Implement a systematic lead capturing and conversion process for student recruitment.
• Establish and develop solid relationships with schools, colleges, etc. to arrange and undertake visits/meeting to promote Regent College.
• To aid in the Colleges strategic portfolio development and recruitment opportunities by conducting market and course research, writing reports and analysing data.
• Identify appropriate events, fairs and activities and represent the College on these occasions to deliver its products to potential students and interested parties.
• To undertake outreach activity including delivering talks in target schools and colleges where necessary. To mentor and accompany junior members of the team at these events to ensure they can deliver similar talks at an appropriate level.
• Build & maintain a thorough understanding of all aspects of our HE Provision and an understanding of the competitor landscape to differentiate our offering.
• To keep up to date with developments in the higher education sector and apply that knowledge to the development of innovative and effective marketing campaigns that align with the strategic goals of the College.
• Undertake student profiling and key target market analysis and provide reports when required.
• To monitor, write and edit the Colleges promotional materials utilising all media channels, including the maintenance of the core external webpages.
• To support the Director For Students in the scheduling and co-ordinating of internal and external operational activities e.g. conferences, information days, forums, away days, events for partners, awards ceremonies, end of year event and any other event that will enhance the students experience and College brand and profile.
• To support co-curricular and extra-curricular student activities including promotion and co-ordination of future professional support and guidance.
• To provide support to the Admissions team and if needed the co-ordination of applicant conversion activities to enhance student recruitment.
• Identify and participate in appropriate staff development and professional training in line with the business strategic objectives of the company.
• Use the College database/CRM system to correctly identify and cultivate appropriate candidates for all degree programmes.
The above list is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. All members of staff are required to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with the needs of the post and Regent Group.
You must already have the right to work in the UK or EU and provide Right to Remain or Visa in proof of this.
“Regent Group is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships