Marketing & Recruitment Executive
|Location: North West London
|Salary: £28500 - £30500/annum
|Posted: 23 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Our fantastic client who specialises in Higher Education are seeking a Marketing and Recruitment Executive to support the Marketing and Recruitment Manager.
JOB ROLE: Marketing and Recruitment Executive
JOB TYPE: Full-time, permanent
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Hampstead, North West London
BENEFITS: Amazing benefits package including holiday, pension and private medical cover
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the Executive Education department to ensure customers retention, brand loyalty increase and expansion of the company brand, leveraging where appropriate the systems developed by the School at a federal level.
* Produce online and print assets if applicable for each customer journey communication and touch point
* Optimise and update landings pages for each campaign and website when applicable
* Researching potential recruitment opportunities (e.g. higher education fairs) when appropriate
* Developing new logistics process for events, fairs or executive tasters
* Email campaign planning, development, execution and coordination: HTML emails and text campaigns
* Ensure that all data is in accordance with the Data Protection Act
* Implementation and training of the CRM new features and data optimisation
* Creation of content
* Analysing customer journey mapping and touch point throughout Executive Education
* Researching Executive Education competitors and marketing trends
* Developing a detailed communication plan including: emails, online advertising, PR, re-marketing techniques, videos and print collateral.
* Identify new opportunities to expand our communication exposure and drive advocacy beyond regular media such as “prospective student” stakeholder, incorporating companies, partners, alumni, investors, accreditation bodies, professional organisations and other relevant parties
* Developing a coherent inbound/outbound communications strategy for existing and future programmes.
ADMISSIONS AND RECRUITMENT
* Planning and forecasting the year’s recruitment and implement the agreed recruitment plan with support from the marketing and admissions manager
* Allocating and planning interview session for Executive Education
* End-to-end coordination of the admissions process – from initial enquiry through to enrolled student. This includes the organisation of admissions and welcome events, the creation of admissions documents and the use of online application systems.
* Financial registrations and policies are followed during the enrollment process for EMS programmes.
* Producing student recruitment reports and develop plans to target new recruitment potentials (in the UK, Europe and internationally)
* Representing the School at on-campus/ off campus events both locally and internationally when needed for Executive Education and/or Corporate Services
Experience, Skills & Attributes required:
* Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Social Media and CRM and Inbound Marketing knowledge would be an advantage.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team, with minimum supervision.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills and ability to build effective relationships.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as outstanding organisational skills.
* Strong project management skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data.
* Full understanding of Higher Education
Experience and Education:
* Degree level or equivalent.
* Experience in a recruitment or sales-oriented role in a client-focused service industry.
* Experience in marketing and content creation
* Experience of working in an international environment.
* Foreign languages are a plus.
* Previous experience in Higher Education or/and in university admissions is desirable.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please email your CV to the below email (url removed) quoting reference: in the subject header
Advertised by Office Angels, Camden branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy