JEDI Recruitment Graduate Scheme
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum Commission Scheme and Benefits
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We're a different kind of recruitment business and really proud of that. A family-feel business that is values driven, meaning the things we believe in inform the things we do. We're dedicated to our clients and believe in partnerships over traditional, transactional services. This isn't about supplying candidates; it's about strategy, retention, engagement and life-long partnerships.
Set up to be a trusted partner to those within the supply chain sector, we work with some of the most phenomenal companies in the world, helping them to make their operations as efficient as they can be, by finding them the best talent in the market. We do this in a truly ethical way, with approaches that are properly innovative and different. In our desire to be a different kind of company, we've built an organisation that acts as a partner to blue chips, SMEs and start-ups but without the corporate feel.
Jedi Recruitment Graduate Scheme
Choosing Pod’s JEDI training scheme as the place to start your recruitment career will:
* Give you the power to control people’s thoughts
* Allow you to own your earning potential and help pay off your student loans
* Provide the skills to run your own business in the future
* Place you in a vibrant, ambitious, ethical, innovative and non-corporate environment
* Get you working with some of the most famous and fast-growing brands in the world
* Respect your individuality and learning styles
* Introduce you to a number of people who will become true friends
* Mean you never have to compromise your own values in order to achieve success
Ok, we’d love to say that joining Pod would offer you all of these things, but we can’t… that wouldn’t be entirely realistic and we value openness too much to lie! However, the people who have worked for us already would say that they enjoy a lot of these things today. Not every opportunity in the recruitment industry is the same, so if you want to know about a truly different recruitment business, read on…
Our JEDI training at Pod allows all of our people to learn the art of influencing. The art of recruitment is about making matches, connecting to people and then connecting them to each other. We’re doing it right now to you. And we can teach you how it’s done.
What would you do?
Some (but not all!) of the things we get up to on a daily basis include:
* Writing job advertisements, speaking with candidates about their career and experience, providing CV advice
* Advising Clients on market insights, taking job briefs, sourcing candidates based on specific criteria
* Building business development plans, market mapping and talent pipelines, setting sales targets and monitoring performance
Your career development will be in good hands here. You will initially go through an intensive 4 months training scheme, delivered by industry experts with a phenomenal track record in recruitment. Once you’ve successfully completed that process, you will be assigned to the right entry-level role for you. That could be a fast-paced role within our UK team or supporting our international senior headhunting function.
There is no single profile that works at Pod – we embrace individuality! There are some things that all successful people at Pod tend to have though…
* They are bright, natural problem solvers
* They have emotional intelligence and the ability to read others
* They are ambitious and full of energy
* They are tenacious and bounce back from set-backs quickly
* They are great at building relationships
* They have a nose for an opportunity
So what do we do?
* We work with some of the most phenomenal companies in the world, big and small. Right now, we are working with the likes of: Coca-Cola, Cult Beauty, Fever Tree, Gousto, HelloFresh, Beauty Pie, Carlsberg, Danone, Kraft Heinz and Coty
* We help our clients to make their operations as efficient as they can be, by finding them the best talent in the market. This makes them not only more successful but more environmentally responsible
* We do all of the above in a truly ethical way, with approaches that are properly innovative and different
Since our launch in 2012, Pod Talent have been voted:
* Best Recruitment Newcomer
* Best Agency to Work For
* Best Small Business and
* Best Client Service
We even have a 100% approval rating on Glassdoor – not something to be sniffed at…
Recruitment is bonkers. If you are a natural, it doesn’t feel like work. After all you get paid to get to know people. It’s a roller coaster ride of ups and downs, no day is the same and each day tends to fly by in the blink of an eye. Your work is never done, and the rewards for your efforts are uncapped. This is worth your consideration, so apply today or contact us by clicking 'Apply' to find out more.
Some additional information: You will need to have an EU/UK right to work in order to apply for this position. We really appreciate the time and effort you put into the application process and will get back to you within 48 hours to let you know if you have been successful in getting through to the next stage.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies