HR Administrator – Early Careers Recruitment
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a pragmatic structured recruitment administrator to support the delivery of our Early Careers Programmes (Graduates and Apprentices). This is an exciting fast paced environment involving a broad range of activities, from recruitment to general HR guidance.
What will you be doing?
You will have a brilliant opportunity to play a key role in support and administration following the UK Early Careers Programme (ECP) recruitment strategy in line with the overall business requirements.
This will include;
New starter and offer administration
Leaver administration (Summer Placements & Undergraduates)
Arrange online testing/analyse results for benchmark
Assessment day organisation and administration
Administer and manage the Early Careers inbox
Preparation for new starter induction – packs, payroll forms, emails to business
Arranging payroll for new ECP starters
Order offer and assessment centre pack material
Arrange new starters onto time & management system (Open Options)
Administer any changes within the Vacancy Management System (VMS) – as and when required throughout the application and on-boarding process – currently using Taleo but moving to Workday
Arrange pension auto-enrolment letters
Scan and upload Personnel-Files to DRM
Manage and monitor ECP Facebook page
Any ad-hoc administration tasks when requested
What’s great about joining this team?
- Being part of a close, supportive and highly driven team
- A highly experienced team with a breadth of industry backgrounds
- A fun, enthusiastic and fast paced environment
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- First and foremost we need someone who has the drive and dedication to succeed coupled with an enthusiasm for early careers recruitment and do whatever is needed.
- Previous experience and understanding of recruitment administration within a busy recruitment/HR function
- Ability to work at pace, under pressure and across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task with a range of relatively complex support/administration activities
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage and create own workload
- Numerate with strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills
- Patience and courtesy to provide an initial contact point for HR queries(Early Careers)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Monitor and prioritise workflow to achieve deadlines.
- Be a self-starter and motivated to execute this role to an excellent standard
- To have a pro-active approach and flexibility to support team and colleagues where needed
- Microsoft office experience: advanced Excel skills, plus proficient user of PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent PC skills – MS Office, SAP, Recruitment systems experience desirable
Why you should come and work at MBDA
- MBDA, a world leader in missiles and missile systems, is a multi-national group with 10,000 employees on industrial facilities in France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States
- With some of the most sophisticated technology in defence, MBDA is Europe’s leading guided weapons company and with this in mind we continually look to broaden our existing talent base whilst maintaining a strategic edge, by exploiting new markets and new applications for our world-class technology base
- Our success is based on the dedication of our people and we strive to offer each and every employee an enjoyable, challenging and rewarding career
- Our work is complex, challenging and innovative. It takes a range of professionals across the full engineering and commercial spectrum to carry it out. Whatever field our people specialise in, they all share the same mind-set: a drive to make things work better and to redefine the established standards
Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news.
LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)