Head of Recruitment - Derby HO
|Location: DE24, Derby, Derbyshire
|Salary: £45000/annum Plus company benefits
|Posted: 7 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Head of Recruitment
Responsible To: Corprate Sales Director
You will be responsible for overseeing all activities of the recruitment team. Managing the growth plans of the customer base, as well as ensuring the team are developed, highly motivated and achieving set KPIs and targets. You will manage your own team of recruitment consultants and learner support advisors, as well as a Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for their own sales team. You will have ultimate responsibility for ensuring process and practices are managed and reviewed, and appropriate actions taken to make improvements.
Overall responsibility for motivating and managing the recruitment team to achieve the best results possible.
Setting and driving activity and revenue targets for members of the team.
Continual sales training and development of all members of the team.
Communicating and collaborating with key internal stakeholders to support improvement in performance and customer experience.
Working on the customer base to create plans to identify, develop and grow new and existing business across identified sectors.
Regularly attend, lead and facilitate key meetings with members of the sales team.
Identifying areas for improvement in the sales process, across key metrics, including but limited to: quality metrics (i.e. leaver rates), ROI, cost of sale, sales funnel conversion.
Spotting market opportunities for new customers and driving new business pipeline across the team in line with organisational objectives.
Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads, and to be a proactive an credible advocate for Babington.
Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
Networking with other organisational leaders and managers to generate new business for the company.
Attend regular meetings in person or virtually, with key colleagues and stakeholders across the business to continually improve communication and working practice.
All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
Monthly reporting on sales and activity performance against budget/ targets and reporting on variances.
Contribute to overall Babington business activity including exhibitions.
Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Babington and is within the remit of this post.
Skills and Experience
Proven sales and business developer who is used to working to targets.
Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
Professional sales training would be a strong advantage, like Spin Selling.
Excellent track record of winning business through pipeline growth.
Self-critical, with a view to always improve solutions and processes.
Ability to assimilate sales strategies and offerings to market.
Proactive, highly motivated with an enthusiasm to meet client requirements.
Ability to multi task and work on several projects simultaneously.
Excellent communication, presenting and organisational skills.
Experience/understanding of Apprenticeships, Skills and Commercial training advantageous.
Successfully meeting and managing challenging deadlines.
Proven personal sales experience and track record increasing revenue through lead generation.
Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
* Managing Self & Others - the ability to take responsibility for own or employees’ performance, by having objectives and expectations, tracking progress against the objectives, giving timely feedback, and using performance management structure.
* Working Together - we form positive, professional and trusting relationships to deliver business objectives. We create an inclusive environment, encouraging collaboration to build effective and engaging partnerships.
* Customer Focus - focused on delivering excellence through the delivery of exceptional customer service with the ability to demonstrate this for both concern external and /or internal customers.
* Managing Change - ability to embrace and demonstrate organisational change. To support and sponsor and implementing organisational change; helping others to successfully manage organisational change.
* Communication & Influencing - the ability to plan and deliver timely communications that make an impact. With the ability to gain others support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions
* Results Orientation - ability to focus on the desired result of own or others work, setting and managing challenging objectives, focusing effort on the objectives, and meeting or exceeding them.
* Commercial Awareness - ability to understand what makes a business or organisation successful and how your actions can impact on the success of the business.
* The ability to understand the organisation’s competitive position by being aware of the market and industry trends, existing and potential customers.
* Fostering Innovation - ability to propose, develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved method, services products, procedures, or technologies.
The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other Babington stakeholders. Some work is of a confidential nature and information gained must not be communicated to other persons except in the recognised course of duty. The post holder must meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
Health & Safety
Employees must comply with the provisions of the ‘The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974’ and must take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions whilst at work. Employees are also required to co-operate with their employer to enable them to perform or comply with any statutory provisions. Babington efforts to promote a safe and healthy working environment can only succeed with the full cooperation of its employees.
Equality & Diversity
Babington has an Equality and Diversity Policy and it is the responsibility of all staff to comply with this. The key responsibilities for staff under this Policy are set out in the Babington Way.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main duties and responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role in conjunction with their line manager. The post holder may be asked to carry out any other reasonably and lawful duty or instruction.
Babington has as an Safeguarding Policy which encompasses the recent legislative changes to include PREVENT ( Anti-terrorism and Anti radicalisation strategy) and it is the responsibility of all staff to comply with this. The key responsibilities for staff under this Policy are set out in the Babington Way. You will be required to complete mandatory training subject to employment.
Disclosure Barring Service
It is a requirement that all Babington employees are subject to DBS checks. This is a condition of employment with Babington