Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Spinningfields
|Salary: £18000 - £20000/annum OTE Yr1 £40k Yr2 £60k+ Uncapped
|Posted: 10 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Spinningfields, Manchester
£18K - £20K 1st Year OTE £30K-£40K, 2nd OTE Year £60K (all uncapped)
Flexible Benefits which can include, Pension Contribution, Gym Membership, Private Medical or Shopping Vouchers
Project Resource is a specialist recruitment consultancy providing professionals to the civil engineering and construction sector, which it is important to note is set to grow at 2.5%+ year on year for next 5 years.
Since 2008 we have grown organically as a business and have supplied senior professionals to some of the most valuable and prestigious projects in the UK.
Why is now such a good time to join us?
We are well established as a company in our market with respected heritage but with regard to future growth the opportunity is clear….
UK population is set to exceed 70 million by 2027 (currently 65million) that’s millions of homes, roads, railways, schools, hospitals, electricity networks, water management systems, transport hubs, in fact more of everything we see!
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join a growing business in a rising market to fast track your career…..
At Project Resource our sales culture is not one of fulfilling KPIs of call numbers and sending volumes of CVs, we measure your success purely and simply on the billings you make. This leaves you the freedom work in a truly consultative way and to focus on building real relationships with your clients and candidates.
This is not for the faint hearted; whilst the role is for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, it is notable that Project Resource is currently growing rapidly, and this should be seen as a development opportunity.
Duties will include (but will not be limited to)
* Proactive generation of vacancies by telephone and email canvassing
* Management of the recruitment process from start to finish
* Development of the existing database by exploring new companies and clients
* Development of existing client business to improve repeat business and retain clients.
* Advertising of all vacancies through various approved advertising mediums (you must possess high levels of literacy)
* Development of your own market by proactive marketing drives, and structured canvassing and networking techniques
At Project Resource we have always promoted from within, it is ingrained in our culture. It is not about who has worked here the longest, it is about taking the talent and potential you possess and your ability to commit yourself and put in the hard work, combine this with the comprehensive training programme we provide and your future really is in your own hands!
As we are very much a team here at Project Resource, you will need to be a team player, with the ability to put into the environment that you wish to thrive on. We really would like to hear from applicants who have, a degree, sales experience or have recruitment consultancy experience gained in a specialist recruitment environment. We have a diverse range of personalities here and everyone is treated as an individual.
As a result in order to fit in and succeed it is likely that you will be:
* Outgoing and friendly;
* Focussed and very hard working;
* A confident and natural communicator
* Energetic, and motivating to others;
* Career minded, and completely success motivated.
* You will have already have achieved beyond your peer group