Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: London, Greater London
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Do you have what it takes to be our next top-biller? Join our multi-award-winning recruitment company!!!
Location: Charing Cross (WC2), London
Salary: £20K + uncapped commission – OTE £30K - £50K+ within first year
Apply TODAY: Send your CV directly to Natalie at n.smith for immediate interview slots!
The X4 Group is a multi-award winning, global specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. We make it our priority to treat our people well, giving them every opportunity to succeed. We are proud to have one of the best employee retention rates in the industry and a fantastic team of successful recruiters.
Latest Achievements include:
• 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years)
• 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company to work for in 2016 and 2017
• Fastest growing specialist recruitment company in the UK for 2017 for our sectors (as per the Recruiter Fast 50 awards)
• Best Employee Value Proposition (Employee Benefits Awards 2017)
Benefits and Incentives as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
• One of the best Uncapped Commission structures in the industry
• Full Training and Development Programme
• Full Career Development Programme
• Extensive support, advice, coaching and training
• 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target; including Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai and Skiing
• Multiple social events: Annual luxury boat party, action days, mud runs
• Company away days: Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
• Free gym with spa membership
• Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
• Healthcare plan including sports massage, physiotherapy etc. allowance
• FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
• Prestigious location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
• Several company funded sports teams including football, rugby and cricket
• Vibrant office with pool table and table tennis
• Free fruit every morning
Requirements for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Working in a fast paced, high pressure sales environment with like-minded, successful colleagues, we are looking for candidates to flourish in a competitive but purely meritocratic organisation with the following traits:
-Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
-Ability to thrive under pressure
-Competitive nature (e.g. sports or sales background)
-Hungry for success
Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will develop and manage your own portfolio of clients and source high calibre candidates to match your clients’ expectations.
Business development: Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs.
Sourcing candidates: Marketing, headhunting, posting job ads, browsing our CV database, telephone and face to face candidate interviews.
Maintaining relationships: Building rapport with clients and candidates, client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
Sales: Selling your candidates in to your existing client base and vice versa, negotiating terms of business, handling objections, closing deals.
No sales experience necessary…
• We provide one of the best 12 week training and development programmes in the industry
• 36 modules on an e-learning platform
• Follow-up group sessions on modules with Team Leader
Continuous training opportunities throughout your career
Does the above sound like you?
Do you want to work in a work hard/play hard environment?
Do you have what it takes to be our next top biller?
Send your CV directly to Natalie at n.smith for immediate interview slots