Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Posted: 17 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. (ElevateRTC) was established in July 2010 as a specialist supplier of permanent recruitment solutions. Our key focus is the FMCG sector (particularly food and drink). We work with some of the UK’s largest food manufacturers and recruit across numerous disciplines including, but not limited to: Production, Engineering, Technical, Quality, Human Resources, Health & Safety and Sales & Marketing.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for Graduate Level Recruitment Consultants to join our expanding team at our offices in Ruddington, Nottingham.
Successful candidates will be taken through an intensive 12 week Graduate Training Programme - providing the Graduate Recruitment Consultant with all the tools required to become a successful recruiter.
Once fully trained you will partake in the full 360 recruitment cycle – working with Candidate Clients and Hiring Clients to successfully link talent with opportunity. You will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to permanent positions with Client Companies. You will work with Client Companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
You will attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You will screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to clients. You will also provide advice on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
The role is very sales orientated, although it also involves helping individuals and organisations. No consultant will be asked to build a desk from a completely cold start – we will provide you with warm leads to work with, however, as with all full cycle recruitment roles, business development will play a big part initially. Relationship building will also be a key part of the role in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements
Main Tasks & Areas of Responsibility
* Administrative support
* Answering Phones & taking messages
* Creating Documents (and Document Templates) and reformating documents (eg. CVs)
* Writing Job Adverts
* Data Input / Maintenance of CRM System
* Sending Interview Confirmation
* Candidate / Client Generation
* Account Management
* Developing and Maintaining knowledge of key sectors and disciplines
* Keeping up to date with developments in the recruitment industry
The above is designed to be an overview of the role and is in no way definitive. .
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
* A passion for sales / recruitment
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
* Highly organised but with a flexible can do attitude
* Excellent telephone manner
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Target driven
* Team orientated with a competitive outlook
* Prior experience in a sales driven environment (ideally recruitment)
* Prior experience in an office environment
* Prior use of CRM Systems / Databases
* Knowledge of or an interest in 1 of our core disciplines
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a package that includes a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) plus a generous (uncapped) bonus scheme with a 1st years OTE of £34K. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a young, growing business with an excellent reputation.
Note: ElevateRTC operate a 7 day a week operation. Successful candidates will be expected to work 5 days from 7 – to include weekends on a rota basis.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Keywords: Recruitment, Telesales, Sales, Business Development, Advertising; Similar Roles: Sales Executive, Telesales, Business Development, Sales, Account Management; Commutable from: Ruddington, Arnold, Sherwood, Nottingham, Burton Joyce, Radcliffe on Trent, Keyworth, East Leake, Long Eaton, Beeston, Sandiacre, Ilkeston