Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £17000 - £19000/annum
|Posted: 17 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Smile Education is looking to recruit 3 graduates to join our ever-growing team into Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer roles. Smile Education was established in 2009 and is based in Birmingham City Centre recently opening an office in Oxfordshire.
We recruit and supply teachers and support staff to schools and nurseries this can be on a temporary, contract or permanent basis. What makes us different is our team! We work closely together and support each other, our owners work in the business every day and are always open to ideas and embrace change. We are also renowned for the fun we have in the office and the incentives we offer, we are very excited that 12 weeks today the whole team is being treated to a holiday to Ibiza. You can see more about our team here: https://(url removed)/watch?v=jF_LZlSckzU 
The role will initially involve a training period which will include classroom training and working closely alongside one of our highly successful Senior Consultants. In the first few months you can expect to recruit staff to work in our schools so you will be:
- Writing adverts
- Conducting safeguarding checks
- Promoting Smile on social media
- Searching for CVs on job boards
- Attending fairs promoting Smile
Once you have hit your initial targets you will begin your business development training and start running your “own patch”. So, you will be given an area of schools to win business from, you will then:
- Make business development calls
- Visit clients
- Present to groups of clients and attend promotional fairs
- Prepare marketing material.
We are looking for Graduates who are hardworking, the only people who succeed in this arena are highly resilient and tenacious. We work every day in term time from 7am until 5pm (although we only work 9-3:30 in school holidays!). You must:
- Have a driving licence
- Have completed your degree (we unfortunately can`t offer placement years)
- Be a brilliant relationship builder
- Ideally have some sales experience
- Be motivated to earn money and gain promotions!
Kash a graduate who joined us in 2015 has just bought his first home, since joining Smile he has had 3 holidays every year, been promoted 5 times and spend 4 weeks one summer travelling around Thailand (a big advantage of the long school holidays). He said:
“I never thought I`d have so many opportunities and experiences so young in life. Even though it`s been challenging, the rewards make it worth it. It`s even better enjoying work with supportive colleagues who are now friends. This was especially important to me, resettling back home after living away at university.”
You can expect the following benefits at Smile:
- Internal and external training (our consultants are currently doing REC qualifications)
- The opportunity for promotion and pay rise every 3 month you hit target
- Incentives including free meals, drinks and holidays
- Up to 41 days holiday, not including bank holidays
- Uncapped commission
- A team holiday every year.
If you would like to join the Smile family we would love to hear from you! Please apply with a covering letter detailing why you want to work for Smile specifically and what appeals to you about being a recruitment consultant. Of course, we would love to see your CV.
 https://(url removed)/watch?v=jF_LZlSckzU