Foster Carer Recruiter - Bank
|Location: SE1, Southwark, Greater London
|Salary: £12/hour Training, benefits
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Foster Carer Recruiter (Bank/Sessional)
Covering London area - £12 per hour
Are you chatty, enthusiastic, confident and like to meet new people?
A dynamic and self-motivated foster carer recruiter is required to assist in the recruitment of quality and committed foster families for FSG, a division of CareTech.
You will be responsible for attending various events, job fairs and other community groups where you will talk to and share information with people who may be thinking about becoming a foster carer. Additionally you will help promote upcoming events through marketing and social media linked to the events you are attending.
We are seeking recruiters to cover the South London area. Applicants should preferably have a driving license and own transport. Due to the nature of the role you will need to be available to work weekends with some flexibility to work a few hours in the week from our Penge based office.
Working closely with the Recruitment Officer you will develop, implement and monitor an effective foster care recruitment strategy and contribute in the continued growth of FSG.
If you are interested in being a part of a passionate team who make a daily difference to the lives of children and young people in care, please get in touch to find out more.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Attending events to promote, attract and recruit new foster carers: you will be championing the need for more foster carers.
* To share accurate information with the public about fostering and becoming a foster carer; taking the details of any potential foster carer interest
* Prompt handover/ feedback to Recruitment Officer of any interest obtained.
* Communicating and reporting on the outcomes of attended events.
* To utilize and develop FSG social media platforms as part of a marketing strategy
* Be proactive in Identifying opportunities to support ongoing recruitment of a variety of people to fostering.
* Working hours: The successful applicant would need to be available to work weekends and Bank Holidays.
Fostering Knowledge: An understanding of foster care is desirable, support & training will be provided.
Customer Service: Experience of delivering excellent customer service with an ability to connect quickly with people is crucial to this post, being both approachable and adaptable to styles of audience will be required.
Marketing: A qualification in marketing or related business experience is desirable. Demonstrating a understanding of promotional marketing and customer relations: including effectively managing and maintaining social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
IT Skills: Good levels of written reports outlining feedback and outcomes of any attended events.
* High Levels of Communication
* Approachable and Presentable i.e. Good at building relationships quickly
* Self-Motivated and Organized
This is a great opportunity - if you are caring, compassionate and a good communicator and would like to commit to the first stage of the process, get in touch today!
Due to the nature of the role, we will pay for you to complete an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, prior to starting with us. CareTech is an equal opportunities employer and will invite disabled applicants to contact us to identify any additional support that they may require throughout the recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not receive an invitation to interview within 14 working days, then consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. By applying for this role, you are consenting to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes within CareTech only and will not be retained by CareTech for any longer than 6 months