Experienced Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £20000 - £30000/annum 24-29 days holiday, excellent traini
|Posted: 9 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Experienced Recruitment Consultant: As the market leader within the recruitment sector, Pertemps enjoy a loyal client base and have an excellent record for growing and developing our team. We have a rare opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our commercial team in Plymouth, focussing on permanent placements.
At Pertemps we truly value long term relationships. Some of our team members in Plymouth have over 10 years service with the company, many of our clients have been loyal to us for even longer! This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-centric consultant who can build on existing relationships and develop new business.
You will be taking over a well-established perms desk, working alongside a highly successful team of consultants. You will have access to a healthy advertising budget, cutting edge technology and work in the best-located recruitment office in Plymouth City Centre.
You will not just be a name on an email account at Pertemps, but a valued member of the business family. Pertemps is not a big, scary, faceless company but one that truly believes that its success through the years has always been a direct result of the quality and calibre of people that work within Pertemps. Our benefits are competitive and include:
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Monthly competitions
- Annual awards ceremony for Top Achievers
- Holidays awarded to the Top Performing - Perm Consultant and Temp Consultants
- Structured training
- REC examinations
As the Permanent Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
- Developing new business within the commercial market and exploring new areas
- Attracting new candidates through networking, advertising and social media
- Managing client relationships in a highly competitive marketplace
- Building strong commercial relationships with businesses of all sizes, from global multinationals to rapidly growing SME's
- Building a sustainable business with ongoing forecastable revenue.
To be a successful Permanent Recruitment Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- You'll need loads of energy, the ability to think on your feet and work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Capable of holding business conversations with qualified individuals to understand their business.
- Skilled at understanding the career aspirations of the candidate pool
- Confident in offering innovative recruitment solutions to your clients
- Able to demonstrate strong business acumen in order to capitalize on opportunities
- Can demonstrate networking skills and who prides themselves in developing their knowledge of the market they operate in
- You'll be willing to Learn, interested in Pertemp's excellent training opportunities and putting all your skills into practice
- Ideally you will have experience in the local market place, and / or commercial recruitment experience
- And importantly, a genuine love for the recruitment industry, the joy of making the placement and winning a new client!
You will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience), plus an uncapped commission scheme. Pertemps also offer 24 days holiday rising to 29 days, and pension scheme and a share option scheme. We offer an excellent training programme and welcome candidates who are looking for a long term career within the Pertemps group. We always aim to promote from within and have offices around the UK. Pertemps was recently voted 2nd in the Sunday Times 250 Top Companies. The diversity, history and success of the business make it an employer of choice for recruiters across the UK.
This could be the move that you have been waiting for! Contact Joanne Gardner for an informal chat on (Apply online only) or click apply now to submit your CV.
Closing Date Friday 17 August 2018