Executive Recruitment Administrator
|Salary: £25000 - £30000/annum
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Executive Recruitment Administrator
My client, a global powerhouse within the technology industry, is looking for an Executive Recruitment Administrator to join their team in London for an initial 18 month contract.
A vacancy has arisen within the Global Executive Talent Acquisition (GETA) team for a talented, organised and passionate Executive Recruitment Administrator. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to ensuring the very highest levels of customer care for our executive candidates and our hiring managers, smooth workflow, implementing processes and who can own all administration duties. Executive Talent Acquisition is an excitingly fast paced environment requiring high energy, motivation, innovation and an exceptionally high level of attention to detail.
This role is a Global role, so will work with the Exec team across the globe in 13 regions and multiple time zones including: India, Singapore, Russia, Dubai, to Germany and of course the US. So an awareness and appetite to learn about different cultures and customs is critical to be successful in this role.
The stakeholders we deal with are the most senior stakeholders in our organisation and so the level of professionalism of the individual working with them and with their admin support teams must be at it's very highest standard. This role will have a dual reporting line to the GETA Director for Operations based in the US and the GETA Director for International based in the London.
There is lots going on here so you'll probably be one of the most organised people you know. Your attention to detail is flawless and you understand the importance this has within the hiring process. Your colleagues will see you as the 'go to' person for all systems and tools related queries. You'll be able to multitask without thinking about it while remaining professional and virtually unflappable. You will be a lightening-sharp decision maker who is able to identify problems before they arise. Confidence and professionalism are a MUST as you will be liaising daily with colleagues and candidates at the most senior executive level.
To be successful in this position, you will need solid and varied administrative experience within a busy role. You will have previous experience in recruitment and possess a general understanding of the hiring process. Experience working within a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment is essential.
* Work with Executive Recruiters (ERs), Hiring Managers and candidates to schedule domestic/international interviews in a smooth and timely fashion. Regularly scheduling across multiple time zones. This includes every last detail from the transfers, flight details, pulling detailed itineraries and confirming all details for all parties
* Send links/documentation for interview feedback, track and capture interview feedback into the relevant tool
* Support administrative aspects for all offers of employment. Involving checking of offer details, accurate data entry and initiating relocation procedures.
* Facilitating any internal offers for employees for Exec roles, where required
* Ownership/facilitation of the visa process for candidates. Ensuring all compliance activities are completed to meet deadlines.
* Ownership of some reporting, data entry and systems activity for the team.
* Working with ER's to complete their admin activities to meet milestones within the hiring process
* Responsible for invoicing, purchase order creation, and support on SOW (Statement of Work) documentation
* Take on any other reasonable requests and be willing to get involved in project or event related work
* Own any team scheduling of meetings and help co-ordinate the agenda
* Advanced command of Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype)
* Highest quality of candidate care and attention.
* Attention to detail
* Must have a recruiting background.
* Track record of success gained in a recruitment environment.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK