Employer Engagement Recruiter - Apprenticeships
|Posted: 8 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
£21,000 (OTE £30,000) + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Expenses + Flexible Benefits
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK’s leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the UK’s largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
We’re proud to be an award winning team, having picked up numerous accolades for the quality of our training. We’re also recognised by Ofsted as a ‘Good’ training provider with expert staff who are well trained and supported effectively by their managers.
With ambitious growth plans, it’s not surprising that we’re looking for exceptional people to join our team.
We are now seeking to recruit a talented and motivated individual to join us as Employer Engagement Recruiter in the Staffordshire region. This position is field based with travel across the region engaging with new businesses and existing accounts to promote our Apprenticeship solutions to employers operating predominately in the retail, hospitality and health & social care sectors
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales oriented performance targets, strong customer/ business relationship skills and an ability to sell across multiple occupational sectors. The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop effective relationships with local companies and key accounts to generate apprenticeship starts.
• To proactively identify and engage with organisations to promote Babcock Apprenticeship Programmes
• Generate apprenticeships leads within agreed timescale
• Maintain a high conversion rate from lead to Apprenticeship start
• Develop a network with schools, colleges, LEPS and JCP’s to generate short term/ long term leads
• Attend Careers and other promotional events to engage with key stakeholders for apprenticeship leads
• Support job-seekers to match them to suitable local apprenticeship or traineeship vacancies
• Ensure the data management system is accurate & fully utilised for all leads
• Ensure the appropriate health & safety requirements are met by employers
• Ensure compliance with all internal and external procedures and quality measures
• Comply with and promote Health, Safety & Environment, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and Welfare & Safeguarding Policies at all times
Minimum requirements are:
• Proven track record of consistently achieving sales oriented performance targets
• Previous experience within a ‘Business to Business’ Sales environment
• Excellent IT skills, with the ability to work with an electronic data management programme
• Strong customer relationship development skills
• Proven track record of cross selling/up selling in multiple sectors
• Demonstrates excellent organisational skills and self-motivation
• Focused on delivering targets
• Knowledge of work based learning (Desirable)
• Industry related knowledge of Apprenticeships (Desirable)
Salary & Benefits
• A starting salary of £21,000
• Un-capped Bonus/Incentive scheme
• 35 Hours per week (flexible working)
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Business mileage scheme
• Company car scheme option after 18 months
• Pension scheme
• Flexible benefits options such as childcare vouchers
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements.
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion