Commerical Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Yeovil, Somerset
|Salary: £20000 - £35000/annum
|Posted: 27 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
gap personnel – Commercial Recruitment Consultant - Yeovil
Pay: £20,000 OTE £35,000 uncapped commission structure
Job Type: Permanent
Award Winning Industrial specialist gap personnel are opening a new office based in Yeovil, Somerset and are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial consultant. This opportunity gives the successful candidate to help build and run a business as if it was their own with the full support of a nationally recognised brand.
We are looking for someone who has a strong sales and commercial background, with a track record in establishing strong relationships at all levels. The role will require you to target key prospect users through a direct approach; cold calling; social media and networking. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation and management to marketing the company's services and brand values effectively to clients and closing the opportunity and revisiting once converted to maximise on opportunities.
In addition to sales, you would be required to take an active role in problem solving, managing candidates and ensuring impeccable standards of service and transparency to the client as well as to temporary workers. You would be reporting to the Yeovil Branch Manager, working in sync with the Yeovil team and wider South West Network.
This is a key role within the company, and in addition to approachability, influential communication skills and a passion to succeed you will need to demonstrate:
• A proven success in winning and converting new business.
• Ability to develop and maintain long standing strategic relationships with clients;
• You are self motivated and have resilience on tap;
• You have experience within the Sales or Recruitment industry, however candidates with experience within vertical markets will be considered;
• You are tenacious and possess an instinctive desire to win, develop and grow new business;
• Commercial Awareness;
• Want to take on a position and prove your talent with a cold desk and have the ability to back yourself and create a reputation for yourself in the area.
• Hungry for opportunity, development and training
• Experience of speaking and building relationships with all business, decision makers
In return you can expect to work with a company who are Gold Standard Investors in People , who are recognised as being one of the UK’s Top 3 Independent Industrial Recruiters and Top 5 Leading onsite providers. With an annual turnover in excess of £100 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £150 million by 2017 you can be assured that we are forward thinking and believe in developing and training our staff to be the best in the industry.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions and believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and hard work this includes:
• £20,000 basic
• £35,000 OTE
• Commission Structure
• Leading Medical Cover
• Our investment in internal and external training programmes is second to none. Supporting employees who excel, ensuring they are equipped with skills to progress further in their career development.
• Award Winning Benefits Package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay as our closing date is 7th July 2017. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job