Business Development Executive - Ex recruitment
|Location: M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
|Posted: 23 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Business Development Executive - Telesales - Graduate Sales - New business B2B - Recruitment twist
Manchester Central - Job board sales - be on the other side of recruitment!
This exciting Business Development Executive role is Live in October 2018!
37 days holiday, stunning benefits - market leader - superb offices and lots more!
Superb competitive salary plus brilliant on target earnings and bonuses!
A market leader in candidate management, advertising and more....and placing great candidates into the best jobs. Working directly B2b you must have a recruitment background, be hardworking and pro active! We are looking for serious talent and we will require with a superb basic salary, amazing benefits and a fantastic commission structure! Apply NOW! Start October 2018!
You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun, friendly, encouraging and collaborative environment.
Fostering a culture where work life balance is as important to us as it is to you. So, from day one you will be able to enjoy our exceptional 29 days holiday, allowing you to spend time doing the things that matter most to you.
Because we care about our corporate social responsibility and know you do too we offer x2 paid charity days per year.
Top performers incentives too good to be true! or not!
* Our business development executives play a vital role in the growth of our company and our ongoing success.
* You will do this by researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
* Researching the needs of other companies, you will find out who the key decision maker is.
* You will pitch products and influencing the customer using our full product suite to influence and persuade their decision-making process.
* Working against Key Performance indicators is a “piece of cake” and it should be no trouble for you to achieve revenue, new business, activity, yield, discount levels, client meetings and client numbers.
* You will build firm relationships with prospective clients.
* Maintain information and keep up to date with industry news and information.
* Communicate accurate information to relevant departments, teams and clients as appropriate.
Who are we looking for?
* Excellent listening skills with a recruitment background!
* A confident Closer and will demonstrate this in your ability to close deals either over the phone or in face to face meetings.
* Unafraid of targets – instead pushing yourself to over-achieving against them.
* A strong objection handler who can break down customer issues, and making suggestions to what you can and will implement to improve the customer process.
* An experienced negotiator who will identify the main negotiation need of your customer.
* Creative talents and the ability to tackle tough problems.
* Excellent time management and organisation skills as well as strong attention to detail.
* Amazing earning potential with a generous uncapped commission structure with built in accelerators for over-achievement.
* You will also enjoy the considerable autonomy that you receive in building and growing your own sales territory.
* You will you receive ongoing training and an outstanding onboarding programme. We offer a clear career pathway for everyone in sales and we will work hard with you, to ensure you achieve your career goals.
* You will also receive; Childcare Voucher Scheme; Eye Tests & contributions towards new glasses; Employee assistance programme; Group Pension scheme which also comes with life insurance x4 times your basic salary.
After passing your probation include;
* Interest free season ticket loan over 12 months.
* Cycle to Work Scheme; save up to 48% on bikes and equipment through salary sacrifice.
* Childcare allowance.
* Discounted private medical insurance.
* Exercise club.
* Amazon voucher birthday gift.
Live role in October 2018! We need to move quickly so please apply today