AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
|Location: Buckinghamshire, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross
|Salary: £25000 - £40000/annum + Uncapped Comms & Benefits
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
* £25,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
* + Uncapped commission
* 22 Days Holiday
* Childcare Vouchers
With the automotive industry constantly evolving, there really is no better time to be recruiting in this buoyant market. After a record start to 2018, we’re looking for both senior and junior recruiters to join the team in our brand-new head office in Amersham.
Chances are, you haven’t thought how your transferable skills would work in the world of automotive recruitment
You know you have some customer / sales / people skills and you like to help solve problems, but all the job ads you’re seeing for Sales Executives / Business Development / Customer Service Execs / Account Managers just aren’t setting your world on fire.
They all sound the same, right
Just because you’ve never thought about a career in recruitment, doesn’t mean it’s not the best job you haven’t thought of...yet.
You wouldn’t be the only one.
Truth is, if you were to ask the most successful people in PIE Recruitment, from our leader, senior managers to associate consultants, the majority would say they got into a career they truly love by accident rather than design.
You may just fall in love when you least expect it, especially if you have a passion for the market you’re recruiting in!
Take a moment and allow me to tell you a little bit about why you might like a recruitment career.
Yep. It’s a sales job (if that’s not too much of a dirty word these days) but that manifests itself in far more than a hot dialing desk, calling the same people day after day, selling a solution to hit mundane targets. It’s
* RICH IN TERMS OF VARIETY. You truly encounter a wide variety of people, situations, needs, problems, solutions, challenges, interesting stories, debates, reasoning, commercials, and much more on a daily basis. No two days, weeks, or months are the same. After 5 years I still come across new challenges and get a buzz out of learning about new clients and candidates. People.
* DOING IT WELL MEANS IT’S A BIT LIKE RUNNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS. There’s a winning formula to success, but how you plan your day, week, quarter, 3-year plan is very much in your hands, and you reap what you sow. You’ll need to learn and creatively plan how to stock, merchandise, market and account for your own desk. World domination is definitely in store for those with the persistence and ambition.
* LEARNING COMMERCIALLY AND QUICKLY BECOMING AN EXPERT. Immersing yourself in your vertical market, surrounding yourself with other experts and patrons of your industry allows the wise to very quickly gain credibility. Exposure to senior movers and shakers in all types of businesses, from high growth entrepreneurial start-ups to global corporate giants also rapidly improves your general commercial acumen too. There’s no other career to gain such variety of exposure to the sharp end so quickly
* ££££ - it’s true. There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and the road to recruitment success is really paved with gold. Don’t get me wrong, it takes a whole lot of hard graft, dedication, application, listening, learning, self-organisation & a willingness to go the extra mile – but for those with the knack, it really does pay.
* True team work and social reward. Nobody makes it all on their own, you really will rely on like-minded colleagues, support teams and managers to help you succeed as they will rely on you to help them. At PIE we’re exceptionally well resourced to make sure everyone wins, and we’re proud to boast one of the most electric, bonded and socially rewarding teams there is on offer. From group incentives, days and nights out a plenty, parties, training, and awards nights, right down to simply a great environment to work in, you’d be hard pushed to find an office environment you’d rather spend time in.
GOT YOUR ATTENTION
This is what you’re going to need to make a go of it…
* Some Automotive Sales Experience – whether this comes from a B2B sales, Car Sales, Fleet Sales, Customer Account Management / New Business background, we’d like to see some appetite for developing gainful relationships.
* Customer & Brand Focus – wanting to immerse yourself in a market, learn & build a reputation for quality
* Initiative & Anticipation – to be able to spot opportunity, no matter how small and act on it
* Drive & Winning Mentality - to want to be the best and have a sense of urgency to do something about it now.
* Engaging Communication Skills - and the confidence to engage & build rapport at all levels.
* Organisation – not just organising dates and times for others but to formulate working plans for yourself and stick to them.
* Team Orientation – to know what it takes to make a whole company succeed & how to play your part in team success as well as your own.
Want to know more We’d love to talk.
Get in touch with Chris Brewer for an informal chat