How to grow a Sing$million contract desk
A strong contract business can increase the value of your
company by Sing $100,000s or even Sing $Millions!
Join Mike Walmsley and RI Asia as Mike will show you and your team how to grow
a Sing $Multi-million dollar contract desk.
Thursday 1st September 2016 - Level 27, The Prudential Tower - Singapore
Morning session: 9.00am - 12.00pm Afternoon session 2.00pm - 5.00pm
For the first time ever, Mike will not only be sharing some very powerful
techniques but he will also share some home truths about what it takes to get to
the top in contract recruitment (based upon his own successes and his experience
of working with over 10,000 recruiters around the world).
Your staff will learn how to master:
• Traits of the world’s best temp & contract recruiters
• How to identify companies that use lots of temps/contractors
• Telephone marketing that works in today’s market
• The huge importance of proactive business development meetings
• Socialising to win contract business
• Rarely used sales techniques that lead to fresh contractor business each
• How to prove that you can save employers time and money
• How to turn reference calls into new business
• Closing for commitment so that prospect clients call you for their next
• Contract-specific sales correspondence
Book now - Tickets are just Sing$295
Contact - Doreen Soriano - firstname.lastname@example.org
Book today through eventbrite:
THERE ARE JUST 16 PLACES PER SESSION - SO BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
About Mike......Formerly a big-billing recruiter, Mike Walmsley has worked in the recruitment industry for over 25 years. He was one of the initial drivers of the international recruitment group, Parker Bridge, before subsequently becoming Managing Director and helping to mastermind a twenty fold increase in growth.
Mike is the founder of RecruitmentTraining.com which has over 85 hours of video learning for recruiters, managers and directors from over 50 recruitment experts. He is also founding Chair of The Pinnacle Club, a highly successful peerto- peer learning programme that develops the careers of recruitment CEOs and business owners throughout the UK. Mike has presented at six of the world’s largest recruitment trade associations including APSO, ACSESS, NAPS, RCSA, REC and IOR..