Connemara UK and RI Asia bring you an exclusive leadership workshop for just 12 delegates.
Thursday 23rd February 2017 2pm - 5pm
Location: Level 27, Prudential Tower, 30 Cecil Street, Singapore 049712
The information shared in this workshop has helped Recruitment Directors and Managers alike to implement a performance management system into their companies, that gives every individual the opportunity to be the best that they can be. So, if you think Performance Management is something that you do ‘to someone’ when they’re not performing… then this workshop is definitely for you.
Delegates attending the workshop will:-
1. Understand the key elements of performance management
2. Learn how to inspire high performers to achieve their potential
3.Appreciate the difference between the bottom line, targets and stretch goals
4.Have a process for managing under performers
5. Learn how to empower all of their staff, so that they can achieve their best
6. See where the use of KPIs can support individuals to run their own desk, based on their personal abilities
This workshop is ideal for Directors of companies and Managers of teams.
Join recruitment sector trainer and executive coach Angela Cripps for a few hours that will give you the tools to achieve high performance from your teams… and yourself.
- Price per delegate is only S340 or after the PIC scheme just $204
- Further 40% cash back for Singapore companies. The Productivity Innovation Credit (PIC) scheme offers Singapore registered companies 40% cash back on training programmes.
Angela is the owner of Connemara UK. An experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, mentor and performance specialist who has been working within the recruitment industry since the late 1980s.
Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. She has personally worked with over 150 SMEs throughout the world and her LinkedIn recommendations are testament to the impact she can have on a business.
Angela has worked for APSCo, the REC and The Recruitment Society in her career.
To book any of the limited number of delegate places please go to Eventbrite:
Or contact David Head at +44 (0) 1483 740874